1980 450 SL Coupe~Beautiful~Golden Beige~Great Condition~Two Owner~Must See!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: SL-Class
- SubModel: 450 SL Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 450 SL Coupe
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 117000
- VIN: WDB10704412063317
- Color: Golden Beige
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: British Tan
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
19800000 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 450 SL CoupeWelcome! Thank you for taking a look at my beautiful Vintage 1980 450SL Coupe “Penny.” Always loved, lways garaged and always smoke free home.
Owner History: two owner vehicle – same family- from Mom to Daughter;
CA car – always garaged;
Body: clean no visible dents or rust;
Smooth Shifting Transmission;
All power equipment in working condition;
Radio- 5 disc CD changer- speakers installed behind seats- see pic
Tint- 30 percent UV block out- very nice addition to car profile- see pics- not too dark.
Will provide maintenance records;
134a air conditioning conversion;
New Spark plugs;
Power antenna- replaced within last three years.MINOR IMPERFECTIONS:
The driver’s seat (door side) has a tear in leather side seam– see pic.
Several small stains on carpet in area behind the seats- might be able to steam clean out--see pic
Bit of History of this amazing vehicle: "The Mercedes 450SL was built between 1973 and 1980. As the final year of production, ery few were brought to the US. Collectors view the 1980 as the most desirable version. Due to its limited production and end of model status, ar guides reflect a 30-35% difference in value between the 1980 version and earlier model years. The 4.5 liter engine gave the car outstanding performance for its time, ith a 135mph top speed."If you are curious about the worth of these vintage vehicles and their rising appreciation go to: www.Hagerty.com and take a peek. Please email with any additional questions. If you are local or are able to send anyone to view the car please contact me to make arrangements for a viewing. Penny has been loved and will be a great addition to any family! Many more years of fun in her!
If you would like additional photos - please email me and I can provide.
TERMS OF SALE:
1. Per the eBay User Agreement, y placing a bid you are entering into alegallybinding contract are committed to purchase the vehicle described. The details of thiscommitmentare further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.2. Vehicle may be sold prior to the end of the auction.The owner reserves the right to end the auction early at their sole discretion and shall not be held liable for any such action. 3. The winning bidder is required make a $500 non-refundable paymentwithin 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize details of the sale. Acceptable payment types for deposit are: paypal, ire transfer, ank check or Postal Money order. 4. Vehicle is sold "As is Where is"
5. While I am happy to assist with shipping (if needed) it is theresponsibilityof the buyer to make arrangements to pick up the vehicle or make appropriate transportation/shipping arrangements.
6. Acceptable payment types for deposit are: Paypal, ire transfer, ank check or Postal Money order.
7. Please be aware that all "used" vehicles regardless of age, ileage or manufacture are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. The seller encourages bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to delivery to help ensure satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to the vehicles shipment. Seller assumes noresponsibilityfor delays or damageincurredonce the vehicle is in shipper's custody.
8. Final winning bid does not include: inspection, hipping, ax, itle or registration fees. It is the buyersresponsibilityto cover any and all such fees.