Low Miles - Like New - All Documents - Great Color Combination - NO RESERVE !
Price: US $19,900.00 Item location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: SL-Class
- SubModel: 560SL Roadster
- Type: Convertible
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 51,282
- VIN: WDBBA48D6KA099455
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class1989 Mercedes 560SL RoadsterLOW MILESHard Top & Soft TopArctic White with Blue Interior
Two Owner vehicle that has been meticulously maintained since newMUST BE SOLD BEFORE OCTOBER 19 - Client is moving
- All Original Mercedes - Paint, Top, Interior, etc.
- Low Miles - 51,282
- First Owner from 1989 to 2014 (50,000+ miles)
- Second Owner 2014 to current (1,000+ miles - used for weekends and shows)
- Vehicle is Concours ready - has been invited to many Mercedes events due to its originality as a true survivor
- Exterior - White with original dealer installed pinstriping
- Interior - Blue with original carpets, mats, wood is in great condition
- Convertible Top - Blue, original with only slight marking in the rear window
- Rear convertible area - look a the photo, it is clean like from the factory
- Hard Top - Like new - has not been on car and is stored indoors and covered
- Engine area - clean and still has markings and tags since new
- Tires - like new, low miles on them
- Service books, etc - see photo (all items with the car)
- Cover - car has a full indoor/outdoor cover that is used when the car is stored indoors to keep the vehicle looking its best
Current values - this car shows as a #1 vehicle, but due to it not being a fresh restoration and still being original, we categorize it as a strong #2#1 - $ 67,900#2 - $ 42,500#3 - $ 20,600#4 - $ 12,500
In 1986, Mercedes-Benz shipped its most powerful SL of the decade to the U.S. in the 560SL. The car was also the heaviest of the 1971-89 R107 SLs that Mercedes produced, but the new 5.5-liter V-8 engineâ€™s 227 hp did a fine job of mitigating that fact. Top speed was much improved (from 110 mph in the 380SL to 130 mph), and the car was quicker from a standstill to 60 mph by about 4 full seconds. The engine was much torquier, too, which greatly improved the carsâ€™ dynamics. Likewise, the car received a new rear suspension and a limited-slip differential to better handle the added torque and power. Mercedes-Benz also added anti-lock brakes, leather upholstery, an alarm system, and an air bag, all of which better suited the carâ€™s $48,000 price tag.
Marquis Auto Restorations is located 10085 Sandmeyer Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19116
Contact Alan at 267-228-9876 for more information on this or any of our other vehicles available for sale.
We are a full service restoration facility - including but not limited to: refinishing, metal and bodywork, interiors, mechanical repairs and rebuilding, suspension, electrical, etc.