1956 Mercedes-Benz 190-SL
Price: US $69,000.00 Item location: Myerstown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: SL-Class
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Chrome
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 24,404
- VIN: 1210426503230
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 1.9 Liter
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: Stick Shift 4 Speed
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class1956 Mercedes-Benz 190-SLSOLD AS ISCONDITION
- Car needs complete restoration but is complete
- There are minor rust spots at the drivers side door the drivers side floor is starting to rust through there are some bumps in the front & back bumper.
- On the passenger side door there is a patch job and some rust.
- The convertible top is ripped and has holes in it.
- Under the hood someone cut holes for hood pins in the top part of the hood.
- My grandfather rescued this car in 1969 from some youngsters who wanted to hot rod it and put a Chevy or Ford engine in it
- The engine was bad so my grandfather put a Short Block in so the engineisn't original
- Hasn't ran since the mid-1980s but has been in dry storage ever since
- You are responsible for pick up
- $1000 non-refundable PayPal deposit due within 48 hours after auction closes
- Can be stored for up to 30 days but after that $100 per day added on to balance
- Remaining balance: CASH in person due at pickup; car doesn't leave until balance is made in FULL