1983 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo Diesel Classic
Price: US $4,650.00 Item location: Lincolnton, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 282,000
- VIN: Wdbab33a2db027424
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series1983 Mercedes 300D Turbo Diesel.
This is a drivers condition example, not for someone who is seeking a museum quality piece to sit around and never be driven. This 3 owner 300D has received various upgrades, with the focus of making it a more comfortable daily driver. You can get in this Mercedes and drive across the country in comfort if you desired.
- The AC has been converted, and is in fully working condition.
- Modern cruise control has been fitted
- Power door locks, which replace the highly unreliable factory vacuum units.
- Remote start, with a half mile range! You can also lock, and unlock the doors with the key-fob!
- Updated rear view mirror with a digital compass
- Bluetooth radio withSirius XM
- Polk audio speakers in the cabin, with a small Pioneer sub-woofer unit for a well rounded sound
- Power antenna is in fully working condition.
- Hella H4 housings and lights, along with foglights
- Saab 9000 Alternator
-New AGM 1000cca battery
- New starter
- New Glowplugs
- New glow plug relay
-New motor mounts
- New motor mount shocks
- New LF lower control arm
- New front brake rotors and pads
- New Michelin Defender 90k mile tires
- Aluminum "steelies" with hubcaps (hard to find) 10lbs lighter than factory
- New upgraded metal fuel primer pump
"Cold" air intake (deletes problematic breather assembly
- New door brakes on front doors
- Installed 3rd brake light
- Transmission serviced and adjusted to factory specs
- Valves adjusted every 15k miles
- Rotella t4 and Mann oil filters every 5k miles
- New monovalve for heater
- Refurbished Auto climate control module
- New belts
- New thermostat
- Seat springs have been repaired and modified to prevent future issues
** Spare set of steel wheels, along with hubcaps are included with the buy it now price. Along with the factory Becker radio **
Again, this example is for someone who wants to jump in and start daily driving this beautiful classic! It's not showroom perfect, but it's ready to continue to travel countless more miles! These are incredibly reliable vehicles, and such a treat to own. You constantly have people asking you questions, and wanting to know more about it. The front seats have some wear, but a full set of factory used seat skins are included, if the new owner wishes to install them. The passenger front fender and rear quarter panel have a dent, which is hard to capture in photos due to the color of the car. Both could easily be pulled out and repaired. This has always been a southern car, and has NO RUST!!!!!!! Owners manual and orginal window sticker are included!
This is obviously sold without a warranty, and shipping is on the buyer.