1994 Mercedes Benz S600V - (S600/600SEL) NO RESERVE AUCTION
Price: - Item location: Santa Maria, California, United States
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: S-Class
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 176,209
- VIN: WDBGA57E4RA176100
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 6.0 V12
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Mercedes-Benz S-ClassHello, if you are looking at this car then I assume you know about it. If not, I'll put some links below for your reference. Basically this platform cost Mercedes Benz over a billion dollars in development and was over engineered to the top. This S600 is their flagship model and in 1994, there were 213 units sold in US with original price of $130,300 before options/packages.
There are plenty of invoices to support its regular maintenance and upkeep. More can be requested from the relevant dealers. I can email copies of the invoices in anyone wishes.
There is just too much to write about this car, so I suggest the above pictures and links and some google searches to fully understand this car.
For a 1994 year car, the inside and outside is in great shape.
Dual-pane door glass, plush carpet, premium leather, rear sun shade, front heated seats, self closing front doors etc
Air conditioningworks excellent.
All electrical works. The infamous harness has been replaced, see picture of invoice.
Interior is immaculate as pictures show.
The owner received an emblem from Mercedes Benz for reaching 156,250 miles.
This is a NO RESERVE AUCTION to fund my other projects.
Since this is an auction, I'll try to be as nit-picky as possible to give potential buyers as best picture as possible.
- Car does not engage in reverse. Drives fine but revs high and gear changes are a bit jerky. Sun Valley Mercedes Transmission, LLC in Pacoima, CA sells rebuilt transmission with 2 years unlimited mileage warranty for $1750.Here is the link:https://www.mercedesdismantlers.com/1500%20420%20560.htm
- The rear windscreen is cracked as can be seen in pictures. Replacement is under $200 since this body is shared with other models and its not dual-pane like the door glass.- There is some haze above Driver's headlight on the hood. I haven't tried to polish or buff it.- Will need new tires.- Driver seat lumber adjustment motor makes noise but doesn't move.- Some of the door glass tint has scratches.- After washing the car last time around and topping fluids, the Engine Oil Light came on and CEL.- The ASR and SRS lights are also ON, not sure if because of transmission Reverse gear.- The key is a regular key, not Mercedes Benz key.- If you type the VIN and Licence plate number on this DMV website, it shows $614 owing.Here is the link.https://www.dmv.ca.gov/wasapp/FeeCalculatorWeb/renewalFees.do
I can easily fix above listed points but really do not have the time or space.
Car is located in Santa Maria, CA.Can assist with shipping at buyers expense.Please ask anything I haven't answered.Payment in cash upon pickup.