1982 Mercedes Benz 380 SL - One Owner with 44k Original Miles
Price: - Item location: Euless, Texas, United States
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: SL-Class
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 380SL
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 44,927
- VIN: WDBBA45A4CB012092
- Color: Champagne Metallic (#473)
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 380SLCompletely original one-owner 1982 Mercedes-Benz 380 SL. 44k original and documentable miles. This 380SL has never spent a night outside.
Purchased new from Ryan Motorcars in Fort Worth Texas, with all original receipts included. All original books, tools, first aid kit, jack and spare tire as-new and included.
No accidents and no bodywork. Paint is all original.
This car runs and drives beautifully.
No rust or corrosion anywhere - undercarriage is clean, floorpans, trunk and convertible top compartment are as-new.
The original paint is in excellent condition with no fading. All chrome in excellent condition and intact. All rubber trim still supple.
No modifications or updates.Becker "Gran Prix" radio intact with all original paperwork.
The original hardtop (also Champagne Metallic (#473) is in excellent condition and the original headliner is perfect. All latches and releases complete and in excellent working order.
The original dark brown soft top is as-new. Tight, no fading, windows are clear. Soft top hardware looks like new with no corrosion. The soft top has never been put away wet.
The tan leather interior is all-original with no damage, no rips or tears, and no old repairs. All chrome trim and all adjusting knobs on the seats are intact and original. The door panels are original and in excellent condition.
The insulating bottom floor mats are in excellent condition and the original top floor mats show no wear. All original carpets are in excellent condition with no damage or stains.
The dash looks like new with no cracks. All gauges function properly. The center console is completely intact with no damage or wear. Power windows and locks function properly.
The engine bay is clean and all original. No leaks and no drips. All wiring and vacuum hoses are original and still supple. All vacuum systems work properly with no leaks. All original tags and stickers are in place.
Comes with a fitted car cover, and a rolling dolly with cover for the hard top.
Clear Texas title.
Here's what this 380 SL needs:
- A/C functions properly and blows cool but not cold - could use a recharge.
- The trip meter recently stopped working. The plastic gears will need to be replaced.
- The windshield washer reservoir has a leak.
- The original Becker "Gran Prix" stereo is missing a button for the cassette player, and the power antenna has power but is not currently extending.
- A couple of very minor (size of a nickel or smaller) door dings.
- There are three small blemishes on the paint of the hardtop.
- The Michellin tires are in excellent condition with no weatherchecking, but are several years old.