1970 Mercedes-Benz 280SE Low Grill Sunroof Coupe - Floor Shift, European Version
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 200-Series
- SubModel: 280SE Low Grill Sunroof Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Two Door Coupe
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 93,206
- VIN: 11102412004764
- Color: Papyrus White (DB 717) and Dark Blue (DB 904)
- Engine size: 2.8L I6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue Leather
- Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Mercedes-Benz 200-Series 280SE Low Grill Sunroof CoupeOffered for sale is our incredibly rare and desirable European version 1970 Mercedes-Benz 280SE Low Grill Sunroof Coupe with a floor-shift transmission and finished in factory correct original two-tone Papyrus White (DB 717) and Dark Blue (DB 904) over an entirely original blue leather interior. Only 613 W111 “Heckflosse” (fintail) coupes were produced with the tried and true 2.8L inline six cylinder engine in 1970 – the first year to introduce the desirable low grill design – and this is believed to be the only one that left the factory in this unique two-tone livery. It’s arguably as rare as W111 coupes come.
- Exceptionally Rare
- Numbers Matching
- Factory Correct Unique Original Colors
- Rare Sunroof (Especially for a European Version)
- Desirable Floor-Shift Automatic Transmission
- Strong Original Mechanicals
- Clean Paint with Few Imperfections
- Great Original Chrome and Glass
- Completely Original Leather Interior with Wonderful Patina.
- Becker Grand Prix Radio
Goodman Reed Motorcars
We try to give accurate descriptions of the cars we’re selling, ut we’re enthusiasts, ot experts, nd we encourage and are happy to help facilitate personal or professional inspections. But please do so before bidding, s the alternative harms our ability to make sales to other interested parties who have done their proper due diligence before bidding.For U.S. buyers a 10% non-refundable deposit is required within 3 days of the auction’s end, he balance to be paid within 7 days of the auction’s end. Foreign buyers must pay in full within 7 business days of the auction’s end. Buyer is responsible for shipping, owever we’d be more that happy to help with recommendations and arrangements. The car is listed locally and we reserve the right to end the auction at any time should it sell prior to auction’s end. Thanks for your interest.