1984 Mercedes Benz 300D - Great Driver!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 199,017
- VIN: WDBAB33A7EA108829
- Color: Light blue/black
- Engine size: 5 cyl turbodiesel
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series
1984 Mercedes 300D
Excellent driver in nice condition! I picked this up as a driver to keep mileage off of my truck, but I got a great deal on something newer and can’t keep both.
- Starts, runs very strong, and shifts as it should
- Valves adjusted within the last 2000 miles
- Vacuum system works as it should (yes, it shuts off with the key)
- Rebuilt power steering pump
- EGR delete
- Fuel filters replaced within the last 2000 miles (including the in-tank filter)
- Good tires (snow tires on the rear) and brakes, all glass is good
- Interior is in nice shape and complete with only minimal wear, fading, and dash cracks. No sagging springs in the driver's seat!
- Comes with valve adjustment wrenches and the hard to find technical manual along with the Haynes manual
- Overall clean body and decent paint
- Block heater functions - starts perfectly in the cold
- Moonroof works fine
The not so good
- Some rust, mainly in the rear quarters and wheel arches (see pics)
- Marks a spot when parked for a bit
- Air cleaner housing rattles at idle because the mount has started to fail (very common issue)
- Drivers side rear window is inoperative
- A previous owner plasti-dipped the lower portion of the body
This is a great driver with decent miles and recent maintenance work. It's not perfect but runs great and looks nice. Great extra car or candidate for a waste vegetable oil conversion! Since I'm usually asked, I have no reason to believe that it would not make a drive home.
Sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. I am not a mechanic and have described this to the best of my ability. If you have questions or you're wondering about something that is not listed, please ask! Local buyers are welcome to come check it out in person and drive it. Full amount due in cash or certified funds at pick up in Worthington, Ohio 43085 within one week of auction's end. I'm located about 10 minutes north of Columbus, Ohio and about 15 minutes from the Columbus airport (CMH). No problem to pick up the winning bidder if they'd like to fly in and drive home. I'm happy to work with a shipper but all expenses and arrangements (including quotes) are the sole responsibility of the buyer. I reserve the right to end the auction early due to local sale.Bidders with zero or negative feedback, please message before bidding or your bid may be cancelled.
Thanks for looking!