Classic 1991 Mercedes Benz 300CE! 99.9% Rust-Free California Car 2 Wheel Sets!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- Trim: 300CE COUPE
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 167,970
- VIN: wdbba48d9ja086763
- Engine size: 3.0 liter inline six cylinder
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Mercedes-Benz 300-SeriesOffered for an appreciating new owner at is this rare classic 1991 Mercedes Benz 300CE!
***THIS IS A 7 DAY NO RESERVE AUCTION ENDING FRIDAY AUGUST 21ST 12 NOON PST!!** [OR.....HIT THE BUY-IT NOW BEFORE THE FIRST BID!!!!!!
Finished in slate blue metallic paint over saddle tan leather,and driven only 8,000 miles per year since new, his twenty three year-old RUST-FREE ALWAYS CALIFORNIA Benz coupe sports a great running 3.0 liter inline six cylinder engine mated to a factory automatic transmission. It is being sold with clear and clean California title and features leather interior with electric seats, lectric windows and sunroof, river side airbag, 7" AMG "Monoblock" wheels with decent rubber, enwood cd stereo and more. This classic 300CE coupe is being offered here at NO reserve and will surely be a great value for about the cost of the sales tax alone on a new base model C class!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1991 Mercedes is in good 99.9% rust-free condition with good shine to the paint finish. Imperfections on the outside of this car include fading on the roof along with various minor scratches, nicks and other light blemishes. This is still a very handsome low-priced four passenger classic Benz coupe!
The interior of this non-smoker car is in very good to excellent condition overall. The horn, ights, linkers odometer, peedometer and other gauges are in good working order as are the electric windows and stereo. There is a bit of typical wear on the driver side seat bolster, ome seam splitting at the top of the rear seat, he rear window shade is inop and along with a broken inside door handle and small screw holes on the drivers door where there used to be a cup holder, he abs light is one and the a/c is not blowing cold.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1991 Benz starts up easily and runs fairly well and smooth with willingness to rev to the redline through the gears. The transmission up and downshifts beautifully, he braking is strong and straight, he suspension is fairly tight with good steering feel and quiet exhaust. There is an intermittent off-idle hesitation and once under way this is a still solid and satisfying car to drive!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1991 Benz will besold with clear and clean California certificate of title. NOTE: THIS VEHICLE CAN ONLY BE SOLD TO A NON-CALIFORNIA BUYER/RESIDENT! [IT FAILED SMOG TESTING!] It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, rive, eel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-307-2251 or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.