RARE COLLECTIBLE 1994 MERCEDES BENZ E320 CABRIOLET! 1-OWNER CALIFORNIA CLASSIC!
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: E-Class
- Trim: E320
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 125,600
- VIN: WDBEA66E0RC032711
- Engine size: 3.2 LITER
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this collectible classic ONE OWNER 1994 Mercedes Benz E320 cabriolet!
Finished in metallic silver over navy blue leather, this two-year only W124 chassis cabriolet has been driven just over 125,600 original California miles since purchased new here for $89,000. And YES, I have the original window sticker! This four place Benz convertible features an excellent running 217 horsepower 3.2 liter inline six cylinder engine mated to the factory four speed automatic transmission with stopping power provided by four wheel disc brakes. This beautiful hand-built classic features heated electric leather seating, electric top with windscreen, electric windows, cold air conditioning, factory alloy wheels with good rubber, updated cd stereo, dual front airbags and more.It is being sold with clean and clear California title, current registration, two keys, owner's manual and clean accident-free Carfax report!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this classic Benz is in good to very good 99.9% rust-free "driver-quality"condition with a nice overall shine to the paint finish.Imperfections include misaligned passenger side body clad moulding, fading on the rear boot cover along with various light nicks, scratches faded spots. Overall this is still one very handsome example in a unique color combination.
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this classic cabriolet is in very good original condition overall with nearly all systems in perfect working order. including cold air conditioning, electric seats, heater, horn, lights, blinkers and all of the gauges, with no check engine or other warning lights. There is some expected light wear on the leather upholstery and other surfaces and an intermittent abs light. Overall this is still one handsome and comfortable cockpit
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1994 Benz starts easily and runs well with good even power delivery up to the redline, smooth shifting transmission, straight and secure braking and splendid ride quality. Overall this is a beautifully solid driving car that really shines on a sunny afternoon!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1994 BENZis being sold with clear and clean California title and will be smogged if purchased by a California resident. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.