1967 Mercedes Benz 250SE Coupe/Partially Restored
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 200-Series
- SubModel: 250 SE Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 82,200
- VIN: 111 021 10 088702
- Color: White
- Engine size: See Description
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: cognac leather
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Mercedes-Benz 200-Series
The car being auctioned is from my late husband’s estate. He was a Mercedes and European car mechanic for over 45 years. He selected to restore this year and model car because of it’s style, limited production, and being handbuilt during the last production year that the 250 SE Coupe was made.
For health reasons this car didn’t get finished. However, a great deal of the work has been done and he did compiled the necessary parts and materials to complete the project.
· He built and balanced a new engine, a 250, #129 980 12 024616. It is sitting in the car, but has not been hooked up or started. He rebuilt the engine that was in the car when we bought it, a 280SE/SL, #130 980 10 059990. Both engines are included.
· New injection pump.
· The car has been block sanded, stripped to the metal, primed and professionally painted in Enamel. New undercoating.
· New windshield and rubber on front and rear window rubber.
· Four new Perelli tires were put on it.
· Most of the chrome is either new or has been rechromed as needed.
· The interior wood pieces are Zebra wood. He refinished them by handrubbing and sanding between the 10 coats of lacquer.
· There is a Beverly Hill car cover for it and a new half cow hide.
· Stored inside since we purchased it in 1987. It is dusty, but will cleaned up well when the sunroof and windows are put back in.
· Books included are a Chassis and Body Spare Parts List 10169 Bm.111.02 for 250 SE/C, 280 SE/C and 280 SE/c3.5 and an Owners Manual (in German), and other literature of interest.
· There are many boxes of parts, new, rebuilt, and ones original to the car. Most new parts are still in their original packaging. These pictures do not show them all.
Payment and Pickup Information
After winning the auction, please contact me regarding payment arrangements and pickup information. Paypal and Wire transfer are my preferred payment options. A deposit of $1000.00 made via Paypal within 24 hours of the auction end. Payment in full is required within 7 days of auction close via Wire transfer. Montana is in Mountain time zone.
This vehicle is located in Hamilton, Montana. Buyer to take possession within 30 days from close of auction, unless other arrangements are made. Transportation is the sole responsibilty of the Buyer. I strongly recommend that the vehicle and its parts be transported with a truck and enclosed trailer. Both engines will need to be secured for hauling. I do have an engine crane and pallets available on site.
If you have any questions, please send them and I will try to answer them. Unfortunately, my technical knowledge on the subject is limited.
Thank you for looking at my listing. My hope is that this project will be completed and enjoyed.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter