1986 Mercedes-Benz 560SL Roadster Hardtop Convertible
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: SL-Class
- SubModel: 560 SL Roadster Hardtop Convertible
- Type: Roadster Hardtop Convertible
- Trim: 560 SL Roadster Hardtop Convertible
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 114,000
- VIN: WDBBA48D4GA036829
- Color: White
- Engine size: 5.6 L
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 SP AUTOMATIC
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 560 SL Roadster Hardtop Convertible
- 2 door roadster
- hard top convertible
- new tires
- clean, straight, rust-free,beautiful body
- properly stored / garaged
- Good condition
- Solid car and runs great
Non-refundable deposit $500.00
On Jul-09-17 at 11:12:42 PDT, seller added the following information:
REVISED AND ADDED INFORMATION. I am listing this car for my aunt who has had this car for many years. She always garaged it. This was not her everyday drive car, but a gem she valued and took care of and occasionally drove. Any work done to it over the years was done at the Mercedes shop.
Repair receipts I have from the glove box. She may have other receipts in her possession. She has retired and moved from Oregon to Arizona and is downsizing. She is ready to sell her beauty and looks forward to buying a motorhome. In the meantime, the car is stored in my garage in Eugene Oregon. I'd be happy to show it to anyone!
2011Replaced front and rear shift rod bushingsReplaced P.W. relayEVAC and recharge A/CNew A/C compressorNew exhaust and cadilatic converter
2010Replaced potentiomete, ignition switch, 2 bulbs
Here's two current mechanical things I can tell you about the car and that is all that is wrong with it as far as I know.
1) Fuse #12 blows immediately upon replacing. That fuse is described on the fuse panel cover as;diagnostic, clock, trunk light, roof light, entrance light, hazard warning system, warning monitor term. 5, automatic antenna, electron, radio (trailer turn signal control unit).
2) Power windows always go down, but don't always go up until usually when I start and move it.