Mercedes-Benz 450 SEL 6.9
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: S-Class
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 450 SEL 6.9
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 125,000
- VIN: 11603612006158
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 6.9 Liter, 286 HP (210KW), 549 Nm, M100 engine
- Number of cylinders: V-8, Bosch fuel injection, electronic ignition
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Three-speed automatic with torque converter
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
For sale is a Mercedes-Benz 450 SEL 6.9 in black with tan interior. Given that you are reading this ad, will spare you the usual accolades about the 6.9 and its rarity.
The car runs great and still has more power than most new vehicles on the road today.
The M100 motor block and drive train are in very good condition.
The interior shows the usual wear, ut is in good shape for its age. The seats are still firm and tight. The wiring and electric components have been checked very recently. The battery is new and I have also had a number of other parts replaced very recently including the brakes and height control valve. All repairs that I have made are documented and the documentation is obviouslyavailable for the buyer. The car has been insured and registered continuously, ver the past five years while I have owned and driven it. During this time, have invested roughly $12K in the vehicle.
Overall, his is a great catch for someone who wants to travel in style and own a vehicle that is not your average fare.
The vehicle is sold as-is and returns are not accepted. Pickup is possible with advance scheduling. Payment is due within five businessdays of the auction close.