Mercedes Benz W126 560SEL AMG Package 1989
Price: - Item location: Dubai, default, United Arab Emirates
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 500-Series
- SubModel: SEL
- Type: 4 door
- Trim: Fully Loaded
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 55,644
- VIN: WDB1260391A469335
- Color: White
- Engine size: 560
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Petrol
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Mercedes-Benz 500-Series Fully LoadedThis is a fully-sorted, meticulously-maintained, LOW MILEAGE, arrive-and-drive W126 560SEL Mercedes Benz. The car condition is bar none, and if you have been looking for a while for one of these then your search has ended!
This is a factory-spec'd AMG 560SEL with all the bells and whistles, next spec is the unicorn 560SEL 6.0 AMG. The AMG treatment includes the front bumper, side skirts, deck spoiler, rear bumper, original OZ AMG 3-piece staggered rims and the AMG exhaust catback. Kit and rims are color-coded in white and are period-correct to this spec. The car is a garage queen and only driven during our short winters.
This is a fully-maintained example with the last service done two weeks ago, including:
- Engine oil and filter- Spark plugs- Transmission oil- Transmission filter- Transmission cooler supply and return pipes and fittings- Bosch battery- Front suspension control arms (upper and lower), tie rods, bushings, steering stabilizers, you name it it's replaced!- Front brake discs- Front brake pads- Rear brake pads- Complete power steering pump rebuild and oil leak proofing- Steering gearbox rebuild and oil leak proofing- SLS filter- Complete cooling system pressure-flushed- Differential oil- AC system flush- Fuel pumps- Fuel filter- Water pump- Windshield wipers- 2016-production tyres all corners (235/45/17" fronts and 255/40/17" rears)
- Driver seat has a tiny cigarette burn on the left lumbar support (port worker decided to have a smoke in it while offloading it from the container, just my bad luck).- Does not have the original Becker head unit. They are abundant online.- Rear rims chrome lip could use some attention. I haven't done it due to lack of any chrome specialists where I live.- The standard cluster light bulbs are dim. Easily doable, I did not have the time. Blame it on me!- And that's it!!
The 560's electrics ALL WORK! The car drives straight like an arrow, no vibrations on any speed. The engine and transmission are silky, the last transmission oil sample had ZERO metal deposits. Same goes for the differential. All the maintenance done was time-based, not mileage-based.
Some of the cool/rare options are:
- Headlight wipers- Heated AND reclining rear seat- Electric rear curtain- Snow-weather differential button- Heated front seats- Period-correct built-in cellular phone (you need to figure out the SIM type though)- Foot rests for the rear passengers- All chrome moldings are showroom-condition- All the weatherstrips are showroom-condition
It is time to pass this car on to another appreciating owner. I wish I had more time and less cars to drive this one, but one can just wish.
This is NOT a distress sale, so I will respect your time and mine and won't respond to any silly offers. The car is a Japanese import and is kept indoors for the last year. It is a responsibility to preserve such cars when in your care, and we have done just that. The car is priced beyond reasonably, and I GUARANTEE you such examples are very few and far in between. At the asking price, no such spec will pop up again in a very long time.
Thank you for spending the time looking at my listing and happy motoring :)