1988 Mercedes-Benz 190D 2.5L 5 cylinder Diesel non turbo
Price: - Item location: Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 190-Series
- SubModel: 2.5
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 190D
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 246,620
- VIN: wdbdb26d3jf491792
- Color: Cream
- Engine size: 2.5 liter 5 cylinder normally aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Mercedes-Benz 190-Series 2.5This car has been the most reliable I have personally ever owned. As soon as I bought it (3 years ago) I had the transmission overhauled. Car starts and runs with no issues. Cruises at 70 mph on the highway perfectly. Car was my daily driver until I recently acquired a company vehicle. Car is reliable for a daily driver, restore or project car. Engine has a small oil leak, typical for these cars and mileage but does not affect function, drive ability, reliability or engine life. It would be preferred if it goes to a good home where it will continue to be well maintained and cared for.
- 246,620 original miles. (high mileage but not for a non turbo Diesel engine)- Oil has always been religiously changed at every 3000 miles since I've owned it.- 4 speed automatic transmission (recently overhauled by reputable Mercedes-Benz shop.- Power windows. (rear passenger side not working, needs motor)- Power door locks. (works on vacuum which is very reliable)- Cold AC. Whole system has been cleaned and upgraded.- HID head lamps.- 20% window tint.- Optima Blue Top 800cca battery.- Recently replaced engine fan clutch, engine driven water pump, thermostat, coolant and Diesel injector return hoses.- Hella twin Super Tone horns.- Tires @70% wear with full size spare.- Comes with removable/lockable roof rack and wind deflector.- Drive shaft bushings replaced.- A lot of money has gone into beginning of restoration.- All receipts and paperwork of work performed to car.- Box of extra parts acquired.