NO RESERVE, ORIGINAL PAINT, SUPER CLEAN SOUTHWEST CLASSIC
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 200-Series
- SubModel: Mercedes W115
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: W115 4 Door Diesel Sedan
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 162,000
- VIN: 115117T2113098
- Color: Colorado Beige (407)
- Engine size: 2.4-liter, four-cylinder diesel engine
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Hidden Alternate Fuel Tank, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Bamboo
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Mercedes-Benz 200-Series Mercedes W115
1976 Mercedes-Benz 240D ModelW115
Colorado Beige exterior with bamboo MB-Tex interior - fully automatic diesel engine
Original Paint, mechanically sound, fully functioning Becker Europa Radio, cruise control, and ready for the open road.
***I am selling my beloved 1976 240 Diesel Mercedes. Please be prompt in asking me any questions you may have.. DO NOT wait til the last day of the auction to ask. Anyone who would like to see the car in person may, but do so before the auction ends.. as its only fair to all the other bidders who are bidding without seeing it.
The car spent 36 years of its life in Dallas Texas. Fortunate enough to never have even seen snow - and it shows!
Belonged to an older gentleman, who sadly lost his ability to drive, due to dimentia.
This was his favorite vehicle he owned and he took good care of the car and it shows. I was lucky enough to purchase the car from him. I have since taken the car on several long road trips up keeping on every detail of the car as he would have.
As one would expect there are a few very small scuffs and scratches here and there, but nothing major. The car needs a new antenna, one hubcap could use a repaint.
- Everything still holds a great shine.
- Original Mercedes Colorado Beigepaint with matching vintage hubcaps. A great example of an un-altered, un-molested, and rust-free Mercedes original.
- The car has the highly sought after Million Mile diesel engine— will out live anything on the road to day
- There are two small golf ball spots of rust on each side of the driver and passenger fender.. this is from the use of a car cover over the years.. no other real rust to be found. the undercarriage is completely rust free.
- She’s meant to be driven. Turns heads everywhere, Awesome car that always gets attention
The interior has expected wear and tear, but has been well kept with some upgradesintended on keeping its original look and feel.
- Odor free, MB-Tex upholstery is in good condition.. but needs a restuffing as the horse hair is very low in seating areas
- Fully functioning Becker Europa Radio puts out a crisp clear sound and gets tons of stations
- Headliner is in great shape, headliner in the back will eventually need to be retucked
- No power windows — skipping any power window headaches — give it classic function and form
The car runs and drives well..This car is mechanically in good shape.Thats honestly the best thing about this car. Its very dependable to get you from point a to point B. The milage is unknown. but my guess is somewhere around 162,000
With proper care this car is only going to appreciate in value. I would be keeping it, but just don't have the garage space. I’m hoping to find a new home that suits this car.. and will give it the TLC it deserves.
MORE PHOTOS BELOW SCROLL DOWN