1987 Mercedes-Benz 420SEL W126 Original Paint
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 400-Series
- SubModel: 420SEL
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 420SEL
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 125,763
- VIN: WDBCA35D9HA352926
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 8 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Mercedes-Benz 400-Series 420SELUnmolested original 1987 Mercedes-Benz 420SEL. All body panels have their original VIN stickers: front fenders, 4 doors, hood and trunk lid. Matching numbers. 125,763 miles. Off the road since 2012 and will need to be serviced. Low Reserve. ’87 Mercedes-Benz 420SEL thumbnail description:
- VIN: WDBCA35D9HA352926
- Original 125,763 miles
- Original 929 Nautical Blue Metallic exterior
- Original 278 Leather interior Alpaca Gray interior
- Almost no rust – one very small area on right quarter panel (see photo)
- Chassis and trunk are excellent
- Off the road since 2012
- Runs rough – could just be old gasoline – will need to be serviced
- Matching numbers
- Appears all original with no modifications except for Sony stereo
- Valid PA Title
Following factory accessories are listed on the data plate:
• 929 Paint Nautical Blue Metallic
• 278 Leather interior Alpaca Gray
• 241 & 242 Left & right electric memory seats
• 412 Electric sliding sunroof
• 446 Cruise control
• 491 USA version
• 519 Becker Mexico AM/FM radio cassette (removed by previous owner)
• 551 Anti-theft system
• 588 Automatic climate control & electric lock doors
• 600 Headlamp wipers
The original Nautical Blue Metallic paint is showing normal clear coat aging. There is a small dent on the roof, right side above the door. Door, hood and trunk gaps are excellent with no obvious signs of prior body damage. Chrome is nice. Glass is all original. Three door windows work well - right rear window does not. Electric sunroof works fine. Dash has a couple of cracks. One factory key. No spare. Includes the original jack.
Hopefully the above details together with the 24 photos provides you with a good overall view of the car’s condition. The Mercedes has a valid Pennsylvania title and is sold as is where is with no written or implied warranty. This vehicle will need to be moved by a car hauler / trailer.
Please email with any questions before bidding. Serious bidders are encouraged to view the vehicle located at my shop in Reading, Pennsylvania 19601, USA. If interested, call Fred + 1 610 796 1446 eastern time. Ebay members with less than 5 positive feedback must communicate with us before bidding. Very reasonable reserve.
Payment terms: $500 PayPal deposit within 24 hours of auction end. Balance via bank wire transfer. Full payment must be received within 7 calendar days of end of auction.
Shipping arrangements are the full responsibility of the auction winner. Vehicle pick-up must be within 14 days of end of auction. Thank you.
We are the promoters of the Deutsche Classic, Mid Atlantic’s premier all German automotive event held in Reading, PA on Saturday July 8th, 2017.