CLASSIC 1991 MERCEDES BENZ 560SEL! 99.9% RUST-FREE FLAGSHIP SEDAN. 152,500 MILES
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 500-Series
- Trim: 560SEL
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 152,500
- VIN: WDBCA39E5MA580967
- Engine size: 5.6 LITER V8
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Mercedes-Benz 500-Series
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this classic 1991 Mercedes Benz 560SEL sedan!
Finished in champagne metallic over bone tan leather interior, this flagship W126 Benz sedan has been driven just over 152,500 miles since new, It sports a great running 5.6 liter V8 engine mated to the factory 4 speed automatic transmission. Stopping power is provided by four wheel disc brakes with anti-lock. Other amenities include air conditioning, chrome alloy wheels with excellent tires, electric windows and sunroof, electric telescoping steering wheel, dual airbags, updated CD stereo, heated electric leather seating, cruise control and more. It is being sold with clear and clean Nevada title.
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE VIEWINGS & MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this SEL is in good to very good 99.9% rust-free condition overall. The paint still shows a nice overall shine accompanied by shiny chrome trim. Upon closer inspection, the body shows various, nicks, faded sports, light scratches and scrapes along with some very light curb rash on one or more of the alloy wheels and other miscellaneous light cosmetic blemishes including one isolated corrosion bubble at the bottom corner of the rear window glass.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this car is in quite good original condition overall. The dash board is near-flawless crack-free the leather upholstery has held up well with some light cracking on the hides. All of the gauges, lights and blinkers work as do the electric windows. The stereo has poor reception due to non-raising antenna. Imperfections inside the car include, but are not limited to some light cracking of the wood trim, one window switch inop, a/c not blowing cold [the heated seats still get toasty hot!]. There are a few other upholstery trim pieces that have wear and tearing. Overall, this classic cockpit still has a solid classy feel.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1991 560SEL starts perfectly with strong running engine and very good acceleration, good shifting transmission and solid braking and steering. The suspension components are still quite solid. There is a slight shimmy over 65 miles per hour and it seems that the rear shock mounts may need replacing. Overall this is still a stately handsome cruiser.
1. This 1998 Mercedes Benz 500SLwill besold with clear and clean Nevada title. It will be sold with a current smog certificate if purchased by a local California resident.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.