1992 Mercedes Benz S Class 400SE Excellent Condition
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: S-Class
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 400SE
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 81,308
- VIN: WDBGA42EXNA081200
- Color: Black
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
You are bidding on my 1992 Mercedes 400SE with only 81401 original miles. The car has never been in a wreck, never smoked in.
Since I have owned the 400SE, it has continued to be garage kept only. In the two years I have owned it, I have only put approximately 1300 miles on it, typically driving it only about 1 day a week around town, only in dry weather. To say it has been babied, would be an understatement. I will do my best to describe the condition of the car including any flaws. Please email me with any questions.
- Outside, the original paint is still in great shape, as you can see in the pictures. All 4 original aluminum rims are nice with no curb rash, and brand new tires. There are no curb scrapes or damage to the underside of the car. There are a few minor scratches, but they are superficial. There is one flaw in the paint/body that I want to make sure to point out (see last picture) and that is a small repair to the driver’s side rear quarter panel.
- The interior of this car is in great shape for a car of this age. The leather seats are supple, and show very little wear. The passenger seat and back seats looks like no one has ever sat in them. The interior carpet, headliner, real burl wood trim, and basically everything inside is near perfect. All power windows, power seats, heated seats, power rearview mirror and outside mirrors, door locks, lights, power rear sun shade, and sliding roof are in good working order.
- The Engine, transmission, brakes and all mechanical systems on this 400SE are all in great shape. If you look at the engine closely, it looks as if it’s from a car that is only a couple of years old. The only thing I can think of that the car needs is an alignment and wheel balance.
- The Poly V belt (serpentine) is almost brand new as I just had it replaced about 6 months ago
- Brakes are in good shape with about 75% life left on the pads.
- The transmission shifts smooth and was completely rebuilt by Pete at Sports and Imports of Columbus GA. (appox. $2500.00 job)
- Had the wiring harness replaced which if you know about these cars, needs to be done because the original wiring insulation fails.
- I had Ignition coil replaced by precision imports in Opelika AL (approx. $1200.00 job)
- Battery in the car was replaced about a year ago.
The purchased car will not be released until the balance of the purchased price is paid in full. The buyer has 7 days to pay the remaining balance in full. The car is sold AS-IS and has no warranty.
Payment options are: PAY PAL. BANK Transfers’ and if financed through a financial institution, then I can accept the bank check. The car will be released after your check clears and my bank collects the amount from your bank. This is the only time I will release the car. Wire transfers will be confirmed by my bank before the car is released.
You are welcome to pick up the car in person once full payment has been received. You can also have the car shipped like I did. I can recommend the shipper I used, or will work with any shipper you choose.
Thanks and HAPPY BIDDING!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL PICTURES