1994 E320 COUPE 33,000 ORIGINAL MILES RARE MODEL and COLOR COMBINATION
Price: - Item location: Nordland, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: E-Class
- SubModel: 3.2L 6 CYL COUPE WITH 33 K ORIG MILES!
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 Door COUPE 4 Seater
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 32,817
- VIN: WDBEA52E5RC080138
- Color: Spruce Green #249 over Tropical Green #6856
- Engine size: 3.2L 6 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: MPG 19 - 25, Headlight Wipers, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline 19 /25 MPG
- Transmission: Automatic 4 - Speed
- Drive type: 2WD
- Interior color: Saffron
- Safety options: Additional 3rd Stop Lamp, ABS 4-Wheel, Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Electric Sliding Roof with Tilting, Anti- Theft / Anti Break-In Warning System, All -Round WD-Green Glass,Heated Rear Window-VSG, 8 Hole Light Alloy Rims, Outside Temperature Indicator, Automatically Dipping Inside Rear View Mirror, Rear Headrests Automatically Retract, Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 3.2L 6 CYL COUPE WITH 33 K ORIG MILES!1994 Mercedes E-320 Coupe This E-320 Coupe has been driven less than 33,000 miles since new and has always been garage kept with the last 3,600 miles driven by myself over the past 6 years. The mileage is documented byMercedesBenz and AutoCheck .The original owner was a well known Hollywood columnist and biographer who also wrote nearly 30 books. I purchased this California car from his estate in 2009 and had a transport company deliver it to me in Seattle.
The car has no issues whatsoever and drives like a new car. The interior is like new as the photos show.The front bumper has a scuff as shown in the photo's and the rear bumper has a crack in the plastic which the previous owner attempted to repair. The rear window glass has a discoloration at the bottom right. TheMichelintires have at least 80% left . The car has no leaks and all systems work as they should. The car drives and shift's like the day it rolled off the factory floor.
The car is the finest driving automobile i have ever owned it has power when you need it and ithandles like a sports car but still has a comfortable ride thanks to the German engineering.
This 2 door Coupe is 1 of 825 that were imported to the USA and 1 of only a few in the rare color combination of Spruce Green over Tropical Green with the Saffron interior. I have never seen another Coupe like this in the United States.
This is the second to the last year that Mercedes Benz built the W-124 chassis which is said to be the finest made by German engineers and was so costly that even with a price tag of $65,000 for this E-320 Coupe they could no longer afford to build them.
If you need more specific photos i can send them to you. If you have questions feel free to ask and i will get back to you within a few hours.
A non-refundable $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction via PayPal with the balance due in cash or bank to bank wire transfer within 5 day's.I will be happy to help if you are using an auto transport service in any way i can.The car is sold as -is with no warranty.