1991 Mercedes Benz 300d 2.5L Turbo Diesel with 15" AMG Monoblocks and 205/65/15
Price: - Item location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 87,299
- VIN: WDBEB28D5MB405587
- Color: Cream
- Engine size: 2.5L Turbo
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series(The dark marks on the road under the car are due to a heavy down pour-rain (6/23) and NOT an oil leak)
For auction is a rare 1991 Mercedes Benz 300D 2.5 Turbo that I boughtapproximately 3 weeks ago but I have to let it go because my significant other disapproves.
According to the carfax report, there are two previous owners associated with this vehicle and most importantly, the car spent most of its life in Georgia though I bought it from a dealer in South Carolina (to my knowledge, I don't see any rust apart from on the hood where there is a chip)
These are the specs and condition of the features
- AC - works but doesn't blow cold air (maybe ac needs to be recharged)
- Wheels- upgraded to 15" AMG Monoblocks
- Tires - 205/65/15 (rear- michelin's and fronts- yokohama)
- Engine- starts immediately, and it appears to be clean. I noticed some grease parts under the engine and after careful inspection, I was able to find out that the white plastic on the container with the coolant leaks some fluid.
- Transmission- appears to work fine though it sometimes jerks from gears 1 to 2 (this is my first Mercedes turbo so not sure if its jerking or not)
- Seats - fronts are electric and both work. However, 1 or 2 of the plastic controls are broken. The top leather on the rear seat has some stains. The driver seat has two small tears (refer to pics)
- Headlights- recently replaced the headlight doors with new ones, but the clips on the left turn signal headlight are broken. The part is fastened by some cable. I think one of the headlight bulbs doesn't work
- Floors - I tried to clean them but they still have some stains. Part of the mat on the driver side is worn out.
- Odometer and clock - Odometer is stuck at 87,299 miles and the clock appears not to work.
- Door panels- personally installed one for the driver side and for the right passenger rear. However, some of the plastic hooks were broken and didn't use glue.
- Speedometer- Works
- Sun visors- they are from a 1992 300E
- Service- replaced the oil filter and oil (diesel) less than 200 miles ago.
- Title- Clean and in my names.
I have tried to disclose any relevant information but if you have any question, don't hesitate to ask.
An immediate non-refundable deposit of $200 will be required from whoever is the winning bidder. The balance will either be paid by cash, or money order.
This is only a pick up listing.
Open to any reasonable offers.
Please zoom all pics, read all item condition description details, and if you have a question, please ask.On Jun-23-16 at 16:14:26 PDT, seller added the following information:
Seat belts don't roll back automatically; they have to be operated manually.