1985 Mercedes Benz 300CD 300 CD Coupe Turbo Diesel Beautiful Cond'n, NO RESERVE!
Price: US $1,945.00 Item location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe Diesel
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 234,000
- VIN: wdbab53a6fa271310
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 3.0L 5 Cyl Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300-SeriesFor sale via the auction method and with NO RESERVE (starting at a penny) is my 1985 Mercedes Benz 300CD Coupe Turbo Diesel with 234,000 miles. This is an exceptionally well keptvehicle with only minor issues commensurate with age and miles. It has:
- New Mercedes Benz wheels
- New Michelen Tires
- New A/C condenser Fan (blows nice and cold)
- New Alternator
- New Exhaust from turbo to tailpipewith resonator (sounds like a MBZ diesel should)
- Great Battery
- No cracks in any of the glass
- No cracks in theZebrano Wood trim
- No cracks in the dash
- Trunk is dry and rust free
- Fresh check over by MBZ specialist to make sure car is ready to go
- FROM THE TECH...Front suspension is in good shape, Steering is in good shapewith no worn components, Sunroof motor activates but does not open (typical for this vintage MBZ) Struts are worn and will need new brake pads (20% life remaining according to tech)Shifts very well and runs out well.
- Allgauges work properly
- Turn signals were working when brought to Repair shop but are notworking now. May be a switch.
- Windows go up and down
- Vacuum is strong, Engine shuts offquickly and locks go up and down smoothly
- Paint appears to be original and has the standard MBZ striations, looks like it haspassed too closely to bushes, this is also common for this vintage Mercedes
- Deer hit thecar on passenger side andwrinkled the front fender and door (see pics, hard to see as damage is slight)
- A few rust areas shown in pics but jack ports are clean and rust free
- Euro Headlight set up but still have originals
- Sheep skin seat cover for driver seat is included but nowshown in pics
- Steering wheel isn't sticky or loose.
I can ship this vehicle to you for $1.25 per loaded mile up to 500 miles one way. OR justcome and drive it home.
I am available buy phone.270 872 7507Please feel free to call.
Setyour alarms for Sunday eveningand get ready to bid tobuy as this is a no reserveauction starting at one penny and will sell to the highest bidder in only 5 DAYS!!!