Mercedes Benz 250SE 1966 W108
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 200-Series
- SubModel: SE
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Sedan 4 doors
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 22,610
- VIN: 10801412004207
- Color: Red
- Engine size: V8 4.5
- Number of cylinders: 8 Cyliner
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Mercedes-Benz 200-Series SE
I am selling this Mercedes Benz (MB) 1966 250SE. This car among others of my collections drives to eBay auction for 5 days only due to my moving to another state. The story of this car began with a professional gentleman who bought it at New York back in 1966 where he used it for only six years when he decided to move like to Florida. This man kept this car all his time garaged well maintained. Then when he moved to Florida decided to sell it in 1972 to a professional mechanical engineer at Virginia who continued to garaged the car in well maintained shape in fact he did a professional painting for it and upgrade the engine from V6 to V8 4.5 1972. Then he sold it to his partner in the company who continued keep it under the same treatment by keeping it garaged and drive it in routine driving until recently before I bought it from him. Thus, the car is a rust free one.
Please examine the pictures because what you will get is what you will see in these pictures. I spend nearly 50k in this car along with the purchase price. The following jobs have been done along with the spare parts and it is documented by the invoices.
1. Engine: complete service including new wirin, plug, filter, engine oil and transmission oil
2. Suspension: New rare shocks and spring coils.
3. Cooling: New Radiator core with new fan and clutch besides new belt.
4. Interior: New German factory standards seats and heavy duty mats with golden Emblem
5. New tires with white wall
6. New trunk mate. Please note that the battery is in the trunk
7. Documents and a clear title.
Note: something to take care of. This car is a 50 years old and should be take care of since it is really a piece of art. The steering wheel gearbox is needed to be replaced and there is a replacement included with the car. In any event, any questions and concern do not hesitate to ask me.