1989 Mercedes-Benz 560SL Hard and Soft Top Roadster Convertible Grey on Red R107
Price: US $14,900.00 Item location: Boca Raton, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: SL-Class
- SubModel: R107
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 560SL
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 140,000
- VIN: WDBBA48D0KA102978
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 5.6L V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class R107For sale is my 1989 Mercedes-Benz 560SL. I hate to sell it, but will betraveling for a few years and it has to go unfortunately. This is the last and mostdesirable year of the R107 series in a very rare color combination of metallic gray on Middle Red. It's hands down my favorite car of the ones I've owned and an absolute pleasure to drive.
I have a 100% clear title in hand, and the vehicle has had no accidents. The CarFax report indicates amilage issue in 2012 due to the previous owner failing to report the mileage at the time of registration, however, the mileage on the car is accurate at 140,000.
- Engine runs very strong and transmission shifts smoothly
- Air conditioner has been converted to R134Arefrigerant and blows cold
- Most of the European Walnut Burl trim has been refinished including the console and A/C control panels (see photos)
- Seats have been recently reupholstered in new, old-stock MB-Tex.
- Has original Becker radio
- Carpet is in excellentshape other than the spots you see in the trunk photo
- Chrome and aluminum exterior trim recently polished
- Exterior black rubber trim has been professionallyre-dyed.
- Both tops are in very good shape
- Sale includesrolling hard top rack
- New OEMfloor mats
- New brake pads in front and rear
- Wheels recently refinished
- Car has the typical dings and nicks in the paint from normal use
- At highway speeds the steering has some play but not as noticeable around town
- Some of theweatherstripping abound thewindows will need to be replaced soon
- Battery box has typical rust issue. Easy fix and not structural