1966 Mercedes 250SE Coupe - Snrf - Rebuilt Engine - Auto/AC - Very attractive
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: S-Class
- Trim: 2-door coupe
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 60,845
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Engine size: 2.5 liter SOHC six-cylinder
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Mercedes-Benz S-Class1966 Mercedes-Benz 250SE Coupe - ID# 11102112085105 - Silver Blue/Grey Blue leather Automatic transmission - Power steering - Column shift - Cold Kuhlmeister AC - Power Sunroof - European Model - Manual windows
Older 'street restoration' that included: full leather/carpets, restored wood, paint, misc. chrome etc.
$20,000 in fully documented technical upgrades in the last 3k miles that included:
- Full (non-matching) engine rebuild by Metric Motors
- Subframe mounts/engine mounts
- Power steering pump reseal
- Differential pinion seal and pivot sleeve replacement
- Fuel injection pump serviced
- Electronic ignition upgrade
A well sorted attractive road and tour ready 111 coupe with minor loose ends:
- Rear interior light switch inop.
- Hazard flasher inop.
- Cig. lighter inop.
- Radio inop.
- Shift quadrant indicator inop.
Registered in CA through March 2017.
Contact Roy Spencer @ 650-343-7980 for more details. Pre-purchase inspections available locally.
This 250SE Coupe can be inspected at my facility in Burlingame, Ca - 5 minutes from SFO.
Global shipping gladly arranged. Please scroll fully through the following photo essay.