RARE CLASSIC 1991 MERCEDES BENZ 300CE 24 VALVE RUST-FREE BLUE PLATE CALIF CAR!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- Trim: 300CE
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 208,000
- VIN: WDBEA51E8MB489833
- Engine size: 3.0 LITER 24 VALVE INLINE SIX CYLINDER
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this rare classic 1979 Mercedes Benz 300CD Diesel COUPE! NO RESERVE!
Finished in tan metallic over bone leather, this 25 year-old Benz coupe has been an average of 8,000 miles per year since purchased new here in the San Francisco bay area. This super original 99.99% rust-free coupe sports a nice running 217 horsepower 3.0 liter 24 valve inline six cylinder engine mated to the factory 4 speed automatic transmission, electric windows and sunroof,electric leather seating, factory owners manual original cassette stereo,chromed factory alloy wheel decent excellent Michelin tires.This appreciating classic Benz is being offered here with a clean and clear titlemaking it an excellent value for less than the cost of the sales tax alone on a new and quickly depreciating Benz coupe!
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1991 Mercedes is in quite good original condition overall with nice shine to the paint finish.There are just a few very minor cosmetic imperfections including a noticeable scratch on the hood along with minor rock nicks, scratches and other minor blemishes one would expect of a car this age. Overall this is a very presentable nearly perfect 100% rust-free driver-quality specimen.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this non smoker car is in very good condition throughout. The lights, blinkers, horn and all other gages and controls function as they should.. There is some light wear on the drivers seat leather the a/c is blowing hot, the stereo is inoperative.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1991 Benz starts well, runs very well with lively acceleration from the two-year-only 24 valve engine. The transmission shifts crisply, the suspension components are tight with a controlled yet supple ride and confident handling. This is still a very handsome and stately and solid classic Benz
DETAILS AND $$
1. This 1991 BENZwill besold with clean and clear title. NOTE: It can ONLY BE SOLD TO A NON-CALIFORNIA BUYER
It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, drive, feel and inspect this car in person.NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.