1993 Mercedes-Benz 300E Sedan
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 300E
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 136,460
- VIN: WDBEA32EXPB929543
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 3.2L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series
1993 MERCEDES-BENZ 300E
3-OWNER w/ 136K ORIGINAL MILES
FOUR MATCHING New TIRES
$49,000 WHEN NEW
Pearl Gray Metallic EXTERIOR
Being offered for sale is a really nice car:
1993 Mercedes-Benz 300E. 3-owner, accident-free with only 136k original miles!!
- Only 136k miles ago, this Mercedes-Benz was $49,000 new in 1993. The engineering and craftsmanship really shows it. This solid and sorted sedan.
- The Benz rides absolutely beautifully and just floats down the road.
- The attention to detail in the design of this Benz is amazing.
- Fully-loaded: power mirrors, sunroof, windows, seats, locks, headlight washers, steering wheel adjustment, rear sun shade.
- This is a nice color combination. Pearl Gray exterior on light gray leather interior with the matching dash and wood-grain trim and four matching gray floor mats in addition to the Mercedes-Benz fitted rubber floor mats. Absolutely stunning. The chrome grille/accents and original wheels wrapped in FOUR MATCHING Yokohama YK580 tires with transferable warranty really complete the look. Just a solid modern classic that's affordable to buy, drive, and insure.
- Completely documented, original miles.
- Please take your time. I've included a lot of high-definition pictures of the Benz so please allow enough time for all pictures to load.
- 3.2L L6 motor run flawlessly. Great oil pressure and no heating issues. With only 136k miles, this one isn't even close to being broken in. This is a vehicle you could keep for a very long time.
- MADE IN GERMANY!!!
- 1993 body style is a uniquely German look. Super reliable and luxurious!
- Automatic transmission shifts perfectly and smoothly through all gears.
- Mechanically, the Mercedes is what you would expect for a well-maintained, low mileage 3-OWNER Garage-kept vehicle; everything works great and the vehicle overall runs and drives beautifully. ‘Just a really comfortable ride all around.
- Brakes, exhaust and suspension are all excellent.
=No engine warning lights of any kind.
-No shakes, squeaks, or strange noises at all.
- Heat blows hot and A/C blows ice-cold.
All of the problem areas of this model have been resolved:
Throttle actuator professionally rebuilt.
Rebuilt e-gas module installed.
Proof of engine wire harness replaced.
A/C evaporator core replaced two years ago.
- Pearl Gray Metallic exterior paint is in good condition with some car wash swirl marks in the finish; No rust anywhere. The original 15-spoke wheels really complete the look. Being a light colored car, there are some chips, and one or two small scratches around the vehicle but given the year, this Benz is in amazing original condition. These may not be noticeable in the pictures but I want to be as thorough as possible and provide as much information to all interested parties. Call me for a walk around inspection.
- Overall, the Benz is in excellent condition and is a real head-turner. You simply won't find a more sorted, low-mileage Mercedes-Benz 300E for this price. Ones in this condition with such low mileage simply do not come to the market very often.
- Gray leather interior with Zebra wood-grain trim is in excellent condition. No tears, rips in the seats or carpets. Rear seat looks unused. Headliner has no tears or stains, but it is starting to sag in the rear. Overall, it is in good original condition.
- NON-SMOKER vehicle. No burns or odor in the Benz.
- Dash shines beautifully, no cracking or fading. The interior really reflects the careful maintenance of this vehicle by the previous owners.
- Factory Mercedes Becker stereo was just rebuilt by Becker Audio. It sounds full and rich.
-Both master keys come with the car.
-The Mercedes is absolutely turn-key.
-Documents and receipts of work performed over the life of the vehicle are available.
- This is really a rare find: 1993 Mercedes Benz 300E 3-owner with only 136k miles in excellent condition.
- There are no extra fees attached to the sale.
Please give Steve a call to make an offer or ask questions today!
FORGET ALL THE OTHER EBAY AUCTIONS, and other CRAIGSLIST ads WITH SMALL PRINT, HIGH RESERVES, AND RIDICULOUS BUY-IT-NOWs.
Please feel free to call me and set up an appointment to view and drive the W124 300E sedan, or schedule a PPI. Fly into Charlotte, NC and drive it home. Thanks.
Car is for sale locally, so I reserve the right to end the auction at any time.