1985 Mercedes Benz 300 CD White Blue 85K Miles Meticulously Maintained Excellent
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- SubModel: 300 CD Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 84,916
- VIN: WDBAB53A7FA208829
- Color: Classic White (DB737)
- Engine size: 5 cylinder diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue Tex (152)
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series 300 CD Coupe
1985 Mercedes Benz 300CD Coupe (W123)
(737) Classic White & (152) Blue Tex Interior
Three Owners from New
Last year for the Turbo Diesel Coupe
- Purchased in June 2009 by current owner with 78,425 miles
- Original owner thru June 2004 and 67,000 miles
- Car was regularly serviced since new as documented by the maintenance booklet and service records
- Since 2009 purchase, over $5,200 spent performing comprehensive service, repairs and updates including:
- A/C converted to R134A with new rotary compressor, receiver dryer, etc.
- Fluids and filters changed - several times - coolant,trans, rear diff, oil, brake, etc.
- Oil & filter changes at 78,500, 80,398, 81,638, 83,300, 83,693, 83,967, 84,497 miles
- Halogen headlamps
- Repaintedfaded grey paint on rockers with correct Mercedes color
- Comprehensive detailing and cleaning - paint, interior, undercarriage, fender wells, etc.
- New tires and alignment
- New steering box, coupling assembly, and other related parts
- New injectors and fuel lines
- New tie rod ends
- New sway bar links
- New front lower ball joints
- Valve adjustment
- Replaced rear differential pinion seal
- New front brake pads, rotors and sensors
- New insulation under hood
- New Coco mats
- New custom fit Mercedes car cover
- Numerous other repairs - temperature sending unit, wiper blades, rubber trim, window regulator, wheel bearing, battery, etc.
- XM radio integrated with original radio
- Service by previous owners includes motor mounts, steering damper, idler arm, tie rods,drag link, drive belt, transmission mount, wheel bearing, rear shocks, seat cushions,
- Electric sunroof, power windows, air conditioning
- Mercedes mats
- Service records and stamped maintenance book
- Original window sticker, warranty data plate and original books/manuals
- Four keys
- Tool kit, jack, spare wheel and tire
- Meticulously maintained and stored in heated garage
- Owned by non-smoking, mature Mercedes diesel enthusiast
- Selling because owner is busy with his business and it is not driven enough.
- Timeless design is sure to last as long as the car itself, making this car a classic that is here to stay
- The design is attractive from virtually any angle, something few automobile designs can claim
- The 3.0-liter inline 5 cylinder diesel is considered one of the most reliable engines ever built
If you have a serious interest in purchasing this Mercedes or have questions, please call me at 610-296-7479.
- Selecting the buy-it-now price option is a binding contract and is not an "option" to buy.
- Pre-purchase inspections are welcome and must be completed prior to executing the Buy-it-now option. Please feel free to ask me any questions via the ask the seller questions feature.
- The car is sold as-is, where-is, with all faults. No warranties are expressed or implied.
- The car is located in the Philadelphia suburbs. The private party owner has a clear PA antique title.
- The car can be seen by appointment.
- The car is available for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the eBay advertisement at any time.
- The purchaser shall send a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the selling price by wire transfer or cashier's check within 48 hours of the end of the auction, and pay the balance in full within 7 days of the end of the auction.
- I can assist you in locating a professional transporter.