1971 250 Mercedes, Original Paint/interior, Paper history
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 200-Series
- SubModel: W114
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 4door Sedan
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 30,000
- VIN: 11401112004686
- Color: Tobacco Brown (MB 426)
- Engine size: Inline 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: MB Cognac
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Mercedes-Benz 200-Series W114
1971Mercedes-Benz 250 ModelW114
Tobacco brown exterior with brown MB-Tex interior - fully automatic straight-six engine
No rust, echanically sound, ully functioning Becker Europa Radio, rand new tires and ready for the open road
I am selling my beloved 1971 250 Mercedes. This gem is looking for a new home as I’m running out of space!
The car spent 36 years of its life in Laguna Beach, alifornia. Fortunate enough to never have even seen snow - and it shows!
She's been maintained/registered here in Arizona for the past few years with me. I hold a clean title in my name, nd predominately only take it out when time allows.
The car has an astonishing amount of paper history including a full book of car maintenance, aintenance stickers, s well as all the original pre-inspection paperwork, re-purchase inspection papers, wner VIN plate, aint brochures, wners manual, arts manual, ealer location book, etter from the dealer of congratulations and more.
Until I purchased it, he car had the same owner for 36 years with a proven track record of registrationinsurance cards dating back to 1971 up until 2007.
As one would expect there are a few very small scuffs and scratches here and there, ut nothing major.
- Everything still holds a great shine.
- Original MercedesTobacco Brownpaint with matching vintage hubcaps. A prime example of an un-altered, n-molested, nd rust-free Mercedes original. Only shipped to the United States from '70 to ’73.
- The car has the highly sought after and visually appealing European Bumpers — personally one of my favorite styles.
- She’s meant to be driven. Turns heads everywhere.
The interior has expected wear and tear, ut has been well kept with some upgradesintended on keeping its original look and feel.
- Odor free, ery clean, nd quite pristine. The wood and MB-Tex upholstery are in outstanding condition.
- Fully functioning Becker Europa Radio puts out a crisp clear sound and gets tons of stations.
- Headliner is in great shape, lthough the sun visor needs new clips and headliner in the back will eventually need to be Retucked.
- No power windows — skipping any power window headaches — give it classic function and form.
The car comes with vintage unused coco matts ($$) along with the original Mercedes matts — both in very good condition.
The car runs and drives great!This car is mechanically sound.The handling is tight, he transmission shifts smoothly and the brakes stop on a dime. Runs free from any noises or squeaks.
With any old car, p-keep is needed and there will always be something to keep up on. But for me, hat’s half the fun!
Over 3,000 dollars in restoration and repairs in the last 6 months were well worth it!
Since I've owned it, 've made several mechanic improvements:
- The fuel lines have been replaced, he fuel tank has been boiled and cleaned out, oth Zenith carbs have been completely overhauled, imed and cleaned as well.
- New head gasket, ront window and rubber window gasket have been installed along with fresh windshield wipers and brand new Hirschhman antenna.
- Brand new tires from Discount Tire all the way around.
With proper care this car is only going to appreciate in value. I would be keeping it, ut just don't have the garage space. I’m hoping to find a new home that suits this car.
Take a look at the picture gallery below and you cansee how nice this benz really is.
Please feel free to contact me for more details!
Thanks for looking and happy bidding!
Note: All bids are final, uyer is responsible for fulfilling deposit requirements and full payment before the release of the car.Ican help arrange shipment and or send more photos or videos of the car in action!