1993 Mazda rx-7 touring
Price: - Item location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Touring Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 57,100
- VIN: JM1FD3310P0208877
- Color: Montego Blue-Factory Paint
- Engine size: 1.3L 1308CC R2 GAS Turbocharged
- Number of cylinders: 2
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Mazda RX-7I am the second owner of this beautiful Black on Tan stock RX7. The engine and turbos are original. The paint is shiny and there are no dings on the surface nor scratches on the wheels. There are no signs of accident on the body or on the chassis. Carfax is clean and available.
There have been minor upgrades made to improve engine longevity.The following has been performed at approximately 56,700 miles:
- Replacement of vacuum lines and check valves (invoice available).
- Replacement of Spark plugs (OEM ratings)
- Replacement of cooling fluid
- Replacement of Thermoswitch (PETTIT)
- Replacement of Radiator (KOYO)
- Replacement of coolant hoses (MISHIMOTO)
- Oil and filter change (performed again recently at 57100 miles)
- Replacement of stock downpipe and catalytic converter (Bonez Downpipe and High Flow Catalytic converter)
- Replaced gearbox oil with Redilne Oil.
The car does not smoke on start The car does not have any issue to start. AC works great. Gears do not grind. Radio and antenna work.
The CRV valve may need attention as, ccasionally, he second turbo does not engage properly. This issue usually occurs during the first few miles. I suspect that the car just needs to be used more as I rarely use it above 5000rpm, hich is when the second turbo begins spooling.
Always garaged, ell loved, t is looking for a new home and another adult and mature owner.