1990 Mazda Savanna RX-7 GT-X, 13B Twin Turbo Right Hand Drive! nissan toypta
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- SubModel: GTX
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: TWIN TURBO
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 34,761
- VIN: 11111111111111111
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 13B
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Mazda RX-7 GTX
1990 Mazda RX-7 Savanna Twin Turbo 5 Speed with only 34,761 Miles! Keep in mind this is a Right Hand Drive Car! In Japan, t was called Savanna RX-7. Shewas imported in April 2014. It is an amazing car to drive and Very Fast!A few upgrades have been done. You will get attention every time it gets driven! Very reliable you can drive hereveryday. The car has some of the "luxuries" of regular cars, uch as Power windows and locks, old A.C. andGreat heat. The inside in very clean and everything works the way it should. Unfortunately it does not have a radio, ut you can put one of your choice in. There isa little wear on drivers seat. she even has the original floormats, As you can see from the pictures the outside is in Amazing shape andjust a few minor dings. The engine runs very smooth. Not to mention she does not overheat or have any leaks at all. The transmission shifts very smooth through all the gears. Brakes are in great condition. Overall, he car ispristine and needs absolutely nothing. This car has been well maintained and really shows. Very Low Reserve for a super rare car. I have the factory manual and books. This car is jaw dropping and you will get looks where ever you go. Good Luck and Happy Bidding.
1990 Mazda Savanna Right hand drive Twin Turbo RX-7 GT-RX
- Mazda Savanna RX-7 GT-X, 3B Twin Turbo manufactured or sold in 1990, ersion for Japan
- 3-door coupe body type
- RWD (rear-wheel drive), anual 5-speed gearbox
- petrol (gasoline) engine with displacement: 1308 cm3 / cui, dvertised power: 151 kW / 202 hp / 205 PS ( JIS net ), orque net: 270 Nm / 199 lb-ft
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 4335 mm / 170.7 in, heelbase: 2430 mm / 95.7 in
- reference weights: base curb weight: 1250 kg / 2756 lbs
- how fast is this car ? top speed: 245 km/h (152 mph) (theoretical);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 5.7 s; 0- 100 km/h 6.1 s (a-c simulation); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 14.4 s (a-c simulation)
- fuel consumption and mileage: 13 l/100km / 21.8 mpg (imp.) / 18.1 mpg (U.S.) / 7.7 km/l average estimated by a-c: 14.8 l/100km / 19.1 mpg (imp.) / 15.9 mpg (U.S.) / 6.8Please call for details 516-612-4165.
On Oct-22-15 at 21:55:14 PDT, eller added the following information:
THE CAR IS A SINGLE TURBO! I WAS TOLD ITS A UPGRADED TURBO AND BLOW OFF VALVE. THE ENGINE RUNS PERFECT, ERY QUIET. MY MISTAKE MY OTHER MAZDA RX7IS A TWIN TURBO. I DO HAVE ALL THE PAPERWORK THAT IS NEEDED TO BEREGISTERED. CHECK WITH YOUR STATE ABOUT THE RIGHT HAND DRIVE. THANK YOU.On Oct-24-15 at 19:47:56 PDT, eller added the following information:
Imported from Japan using the 25 year exemption rule. I DO HAVE ALL THE PAPERWORK THAT IS NEEDED TO BEREGISTERED seems be a big question!