1993 RX-7 Twin Turbo Touring Coupe
Price: US $17,000.00 Item location: Kansas City, Kansas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Touring
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 110,620
- VIN: JM1FD3310P0203551
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Rotary 1.3L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Mazda RX-7Beautiful 1993 Mazda RX-7 that runs perfectly. Turbos boost properly with 10-8-10 pattern. A/C Blows cold!
The car has had some modifications done to it, ost of which were done to make the car more reliable and safer to drive. I have kept a lot of the factory parts that were replaced in any modifications, nd they will go with the new owner if they want them. The car was professionally tuned by Steve Kan, ne of the most well known specialty RX7 turners.
When I purchased the car it had 104,917 miles. It now has 110,620 (and counting), o I have not driven it much! When not driven it has sat covered in my garage & I have never driven it in the winter/snow. The previous owner repainted the car and it is absolutely gorgeous. They added a gold pearl along the fenders that comes out in the sun. No onebelievesthis car is 22 years old when they look at it.
Everything works like it is supposed to. If you are not local I would not hesitate to drive the car across the country back home. I am located 15 minutes away from Kansas City Airport and I can pick you up if you fly in. Willing to work out any shipping arrangements as well. There is no lien on the car, have a clear title. You can drive this car home today!
List of Modifications:Engine
- Previous owner had engine rebuilt by KD Rotary and currently has about 14,000 miles on it. (Documentation included) Runs strong & idles smoothly with 17 inches of vacuum @ 900 rpm.
- Low mileage 1999 spec N3G1 turbos installed. Perfect 10-8-10 boost pattern!
- Banzai Racing Oil Pan brace (No oil leaks!)
- Bonez 9.5LB flywheel & ACT Street clutch
- Bonez Downpipe (Jet-Hot Coated), onez Hi-Flow Cat, KS Carbon Ti catback
- 1999 spec Efini y-pipe
- Silicone hoses, imple Sequential modification. New solenoids.
- Pineapple racing air pump pulley kit
- Koyo Radiator
- FC Thermoswitch
- Fast Reacting Air Intake Temperature Sensor
- Mocal 19-row cooler added to passenger side. Mocal Thermostat.
- Respeed v2 oil filter pedestal w/ Oil Temp probe
- Bosch 044 fuel pump
- Goodridge SS Brake Lines & Hawk HPS pads
- Apexi PowerFC,Apexi PFC Commander. Apexi Datalogit. Bonzai Racing Commander Mount
- Mazdaspeed Miata steering wheel & Cruise Control buttons
- Mazdatrix Short throw shifter w/ Mazdaspeed Shift Knob
- JDM Armrest
- Kenwood KDC-545U headunit
- FLYRX7 Triple gauge pod w/ PLX Wideband, utometer ES Boost & Autometer ES Oil Temp
- Wide Foot Racing / David Breslau gas pedal
- 1999 Spec taillights
- Car Cover (Cover King)
- 25% Window Tint