1991 Mazda RX-7 Convertible, Automatic, Low Mileage
Price: - Item location: Brighton, Massachusetts, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- SubModel: FC3C
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 56,300
- VIN: JM1FC3528M0907761
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 13B MFI NA Rotary Engine
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Mazda RX-7 ConvertibleHello, I am selling my 1991 Mazda RX-7 Convertible (1.3L Rotary 13B, Automatic Transmission). Clean title, no accident record! It currently has a mileage of 56,300.
The car has a clean look and run great. It was purchased from auction in Texas and shipped to MA in spring 2017. I am the third owner and have to sell the car because I will be moving to California. The second owner had the car from 5,000 miles to 53,752 miles.
The car remains stock without any performance modifications. The car has been invested for more than 4000 dollars. This includes a repainted engine hood, new OEM front bumper (2,400 incl. service) and a set of new tires(totaling 500 bucks), an oil filter, a new premium battery (Optima Yellow) and a new radiator overflow. New services include a new brake master cylinder (including new fluid), a new set of Michelin AS Premiere all-season tires (driven less than 1,000 miles), the last oil change was performed 500 miles ago. The previous owner has also replaced a new transmission at the year of 2011. At 53,000 a new starter, new ac compressor has been installed.
The car is in a fair condition, small scratches are barely visible at the left side of the car, please refer to a further photo upload attached to the ad.
The convertible works as new electronically, including the original cover after the top is folded down. It basically has power everything that you can think of: power window, rear-view mirror and the roof for convertible use. The car also has been modified with a newer player supporting CD and AUX port, but the old player is also included and can be found in the trunk.
I have been constantly taking care of the car yet not having enough time to fix the problem listed below. There are no problems with the rotary engine rotor, has a very healthy revving and transmission.
1. Check engine light on when acceleration: code 13 (Sensor error)
2. The speaker system has been rerouted, only the side and seat speakers are working.
3. Alternator belt squeal at a low temperature, probably needs replacement soon.
4. The dashboard as seen in photo has display errors, but totally working (not actual warning lights on, as the e-brake which is actually on is actually brighter).You can also refer to the photo above.
For more information/old photos taken in spring, 2017, please leave a message or contact me directly via ebay.