RARE CLASSIC 1983 MAZDA RX7 GSL. NON-RUNNING AUTOMATIC + GLASS ROOF 119K MILES!
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- Trim: GSL
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 118,990
- VIN: JM1FB3315D0742670
- Engine size: ROTARY
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
Offered for an appreciating new ownerat NO RESERVE is this classic 1983 Mazda RX7 GSL two-door coupe
Finished in light blue metallic over tan leather, this currently NON-running 1983 RX7 shows 119,000 miles on the odometer which I am told is actual. I have not driven this car and it is too old for carfax so I cannot 100% confirm this to be true. This 34 year-old classic has the 13B rotary engine, original leather interior, glass roof, automatic transmission, factory alloy wheels with good rubber, original radio and electric windows and is being sold with clear and clean California title.
This cool classic Mazda is a great value project being offered here on ebay at NO RESERVE!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this classic Mazda is in good, 99.9% rust-free condition overall. I would imagine that this car has had some paintwork over the years but free of any rust on the body. There are some nicks, scratches, faded spots and other cosmetic blemishes.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this non-smoker RX7 is in quite good, VERY original condition throughout with nice tan leather, original carpets and a general overall wear.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1983 Mazda does NOT run and I have not personally driven it. I am told there is water mixing [blown head gasket] so assume it needs a new engine.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1983 Mazdais being sold with clear and clean California title. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Being NON-runningit will not currently pass California smog test. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.