1993 Mazda RX-7 Twin-Turbo Touring Edition
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Touring Edition
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 71,132
- VIN: JM1FD3319P0210448
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1.3L R2 Twin-Turbocharged
- Number of cylinders: 13B Rotory
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition
1993 Mazda RX-7Twin-Turbocharged 255 horsepower Rotary engine (If you Dyno: 300hp).Touring Edition Features:Vintage Red with Tan Leather interior, Sliding Power Sunroof, Bose Am/Fm CD and Cassette Stereo (Bose Acoustic Wave Music System), *Original Stock (OEM) Engine,Front and Rear Wing Spoiler,Greddy Turbo Timer,HKS Dragger Exhaust System,Dual Core Aluminum Radiator,Drilled and Slotted PlatinumRotors and itsSitting on 17" Nitto Neo Gens.
High-revving rotary engine. Turbo boost presses you into the seat; very strong acceleration. Handling is unbelievable; car is glued to the road. Beautiful body style still gets compliments. Classic gauges. Young guys stand in awe of the car everywhere I go and it still turns heads when I drive it. Always Garage Kept! You don't see this car on the road anymore, collectors car!
Being that its 24 years old, it has some minor issues that need TLC: Driver door power window switch and sunroof switch are going bad. Driver door exterior handle is loose and probably will need to be replaced. Also a few very small dings on the exterior from people hitting it while it was parked in public...
Unfortunately, I have to sell for daughters college fund...I'm hoping this beauty goes to a goodcollectorshome...