1991 Mazda Miata - Pristine Condition - 72k miles
Price: US $6,300.00 Item location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: MX-5 Miata
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 72,000
- VIN: JM1NA3512M0206030
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Mazda MX-5 Miata- 1991 Miata 5-spd manual, white
- Car was in South Carolina for its entire life until 2016. Shipped to CA via truck. No front license plate holes because SC does not require front plates.
- Garaged in SF and driven roughly twice a week for the past year.
- 72,000-ish miles, but I drive it a couple times a week
- Interior is perfect, no rips (cloth seats, black), includes original carpet mats that say "Miata"
- Exterior has only minor imperfections - two dime-sized paint chips that have been touched up, and some paint missing from alloy wheels
- Drips a couple drops of oil every month - mechanic said nothing major is leaking.
- All fluids flushed last summer - clutch, brake, coolant
- Main serpentine belt and valve cover gasket replaced last summer
- Always starts, never misses a beat
- A/C blows cold
- Modern radio with removable head unit (for parking) and aux cord input
- Top and rubber seals around windows and windshield all replaced within the last few years - they are all perfect
- Plastic rear window has no cracks - it's slightly foggy but you can still see out of it
- Tires are 1 year old, 5,000 miles
- Just ran a Carfax that shows no accidents or other problems