Montego Blue 1993 Mazda Rx-7 Rx7 Twin Turbo with New Street Port Motor
Price: - Item location: Hollis, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- SubModel: FD with Built Street Port Motor
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: FD with Built Street Port Motor
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 116,200
- VIN: JM1FD3313P0210221
- Color: Montego Blue
- Engine size: 13B Turbo Rotory
- Number of cylinders: 0
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Mazda RX-7 FD with Built Street Port MotorDETAILS
This listing is for a 1993 FD3S Rx7. The car has 116k and is in great condition. The motor has a fresh Street Port that has just been built with only break in miles (LESS THAN 100 MILES). The car also has a Power FC that has been street tuned. It has fresh Montego Blue paint and a very clean tan leather interior. The Drivers seat has a small tear on the bolster. A brand new ACT full face street and strip clutch was installed less than 500 miles ago. It also has a Full Racing Beat Exhaust and Pettit Racing intake box. Other than that, the car is pretty much stock and everything works as it should. The car has a CT rebuilt title.
The car is located in Queens NYC.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.Buyer is responsible for pick up or delivery of the vehicle.Car is sold as is.
*. ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES***