1994 Mazda RX-7 FD Factory Twin Turbo California Car Clean Title LED 1.3 Rotary
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- SubModel: FD Touring
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: base coupe 2-door
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 119,000
- VIN: JM1FD3337R0301061
- Color: White
- Engine size: 1,3 Liter Gasoline Rotary Engine
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Sunroof, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Mazda RX-7 FD Touring1994 Mazda RX-7 FD Factory Twin Turbo
Descriptions & Details:
- No rust, o accidents super clean west coast car with 119,000 original miles. Engine completely rebuilt by Mazda Trix with all receipts at 100,000 miles. Engine is mildly tuned, ront mount Greddy inter cooler, reddy Airing Intake, ownpipes (HKS, actory twin turbos (sequential), ce cold AC, .. The fenders are wider in front and the wheels and tires are near new (500 miles) . The interior was completely redone using the original seats. Carbon Fiber on doors dash and console. Seibon Carbon hood, arbon rear diffuser carbon side diffusers, ery clean inside outside and under. Runs and drives great! LED lights and strobe lights are installed under the hood, nside, nder the car and the chase LED lights all around it. All of this can be removed of course if not desired. No rust Cali and west coast car. See the entire story of this car from the day I found it on my youtube channel Steve's POV below (4 episodes) :
- 1.3 Liter Gasoline Rotary Engine
- West Coast Car (mostly southern california)
- Clean Title
- 119,000 miles
Shipping and Payment Terms
Payment- Full payment is required within 48 hours of the end of the auction. Payment by PayPal is preferred unless other arrangements have been previously made. California sales subject to 9% sales tax.
If you have less than 10 feedback, LEASE send an message confirming the seriousness of your bid. If not, e reserve the right to CANCEL your bid due to previous problems with low feedback bidders. Thank you for your understanding.
Shipping- We make our best effort to ship within 24 hours of the end of an auction. Exceptions would be Saturday and Sundays as well as National Holidays. We prefer USPS as our shipper.
Other Information About Me My Auctions Add to Favorites Contact Me
DecoBars Design copyright Shipscript © 2006