Convertible • 54K Miles • DISCOUNTS UNTIL IT SELLS!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 53,754
- VIN: JM1FC3525M0901304
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 4 Cylinders, 1.3L, R2 Rotary Engine
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Mazda RX-7
THIS ONE DISCOUNTS UNTIL IT SELLS! HURRY! FANTASTIC CONDITION.
53,770 mi. (original engine and odometer)
I found this treasure in 1992 with 7K miles. She was my only car for 3 years until I had to buy a sedan to carry more people. Black beauty was my 'fun' car. I started her weekly and ran up and down the highway and then into the garage.
RX7's are fun, exhilarating, and comfortable to drive. Put the top down in winter, with the heat on and listen to the headrest speakers - a feeling of pure freedom. The engine is smooth, quick, and responsive with tight handling.
• Two Owners
• Sharp condition; very clean inside and out
HAVE REPLACED OVER 25 YEARS:
• Recent Convertible Top and Leather Seats
• New Tires
• New Radiator
• Recent 4-speed Automatic Transmission
• New Radio with Mini Plug for Phone
• The car has not been modified
• The design and condition look like a MUCH newer car
• The car is registered in Texas through May 2017
• Power Top, Steering, Windows, Mirrors, Radio Antenna
• Cruise Control, Fog Lights, Rear Window defogger
• 6-speaker Sound System with Headrest Speakers
• Spare Tire and Jack
• Alarm System (red warning light is lit, but alarm not functioning)
• Steering: Variable power-assisted rack and pinion
• Tonneau Cover in perfect condition
• Oil is changed every 3K miles like clockwork, and I was vigilant about all maintenance.
• AC blows hard, but recently stopped blowing cold. It may need Freonor may have a leak. I am
• The new wipers work perfectly at regular speed. The fast speed and intermittent functions do not
work. Relay switch has gone out - very common.
• Paint on doors and trunk is very good; paint on hood has tiny white dots where paint is gone. Car
looks excellent from 5’ away. You only see this up close.
• The paint around front bumper, lights, and above windshield have slight “orange peel” look.
• Horn button on left of steering wheel does not work (right button works fine).
• Radio was replaced and rewired. Speakers work in Headsets, Doors and behind Seats, but no
volume control in Headsets. However, volume is perfect; not too loud or soft.
• Car was appraised though Haggerty at $12,586.