1985 Mazda RX7 GSL-SE, 5K mil on rebuilt motor and drivetrain, OEM Bronze Glass
Price: US $200.00 Item location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- SubModel: GSL-SE
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GSL-SE
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 209,000
- VIN: JM1FB3324F0901609
- Color: White
- Engine size: 1.3L Rotary
- Number of cylinders: Rotary
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Options: OEM Factory Bronze Tinted Glass *RARE*, CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE1985 Mazda RX7 GSL-SE - Selling because I have compressed disks in my lower lumbar down to my sacral spine. Unless I modify the seats (which destroys the beautiful burgundy interior) to get more lumbar support, or utilize some kind of extra cushioning (which looks ridiculous), driving the car puts a lot of strain on my lower back. I am sure another fellow enthusiast would definitely appreciate the car, I hate to let this car just sit. I have another RX7, a turbo convertible and the leather seats are just about the perfect support for my lower back so I still get to enjoy my love for rotary's.
5K miles on fully rebuilt motor and drivetrain, all new seals including oil seals, AC system is also new providing crisp cold air and hot heat
Performance modifications on car
* Fully rebuilt 13B 6-Port GSL-SE Motor, Stock Porting, New Seals including Oil Seals
* Full Emissions delete, including air pump, block off plates used - Perfect 800 RPM Idle, even with AC or heat on Full Blast
* S4 RX7 AFM swap with K&N Cone Filter for Intake
* Dual belt alternator pulley
* Optima Deep Cycle Battery
* Racing Beat Headers to mid-pipe to Racing Beat Muffler
* 5th and 6th Port Actuators Tied Open
* Tri-Core Aluminum Radiator
* Silicone Hoses
* SR Motorsports Lightweight Flywheel
* Exedy Clutch
* Tokico HP Shocks
* 14" Wedsport Auto Bahn with newer Aspen Touring All Season 195/60/14 Tires
* Factory GSL-SE wheels will go with the car as well
Hopefully the car goes to a fellow enthusiast, This is a fantastic car. You are welcome to message me with any questions or if you have an offer to purchase the vehicle.
Private sale so there is no warranty included and thus will be sold "as-is"
I have the right to cancel the auction at anytime should a local buyer wish to purchase the vehicle
I can help with arranging shipping with your selected courier should you decide to ship the vehicle, of course shipping is at the buyer's expense.
Winning buyer will provide payment in FULL within 3 days, $200 deposit is due upon winning the auction. If buyer does not pay either in time, I will re-list the vehicle and sell it to another interested party.
Payment will be accepted in full VIA PayPal or Bank Certified Cashiers Check
*** If paying by PayPal I don't mind where the funds come from so long as the payment clears, it could come directly from your bank or your credit card, even paypal credit, it makes no difference to me - Once the funds are confirmed and cleared to transfer to my checking account I will release the title, bill of sale, etc.
*** If paying by Bank Certified Cashiers Check, Please keep the receipt for the drafted check so I can confirm legitimacy of the check. Like the above. The title, bill of sale, etc. Will not be released until the funds are confirmed and are cleared to transfer to my checking account, I suggest you draft the check from a reputable bank.