33k Original Miles, NO RESERVE AUCTION, Drives Great!
Price: US $2,600.00 Item location: Oakland, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: MX-5 Miata
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: B Package
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 33,296
- VIN: JM1NA3512N0326086
- Color: Red
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Mazda MX-5 Miata B PackageNO RESERVE AUCTION!
- For sale is a 1992 Miata with 33k original miles and the rare B Package.
- I bought the car in May 2016 from owners who had the car for approximately 15 years. The car has never seen the rain or snow with the previous ownership or myself. It has always been stored in a garage.
- No rocker rust that I can see. Doesn't leak a drip, as you can see in the clean garage floor where I keep it.
- Runs fantastic as expected with the low mileage. Does have a loose heat shield on the exhaust under the driver side area, causing a rattle, which is common. People remove or tighten it to fix the noise.
- All power options and lights on the car work perfectly.
- Good service history with receipts shown in the photos on here and in my photo bucket account, linked provided below.
- The previous owner did plan to repaint the car, so they had it primed. You will see the original red single stage paint inside the trunk and engine. There is maroon paint in the door jams, not sure why.
- I am selling the car because I don't drive it as much as I thought I would with my busy schedule. I'm rarely home on the weekends and won't drive it if the roads are wet to prevent any rust. I have only driven it 35 miles since I bought it, but I make sure to start it every weekend.
- The B Package includes: Power steering, leather steering wheel, cassette stereo, cruise control, power windows, headrest speakers, and power antenna. (I did not check to see if the original owner ordered the optional limited slip differential).
- Previous owner had a 6 disc cd changer installed in the trunk with a remote wired at the dash.
- Safety check, New Upper and Lower Radiator Hoses, Coolant Added, New Thermostat, Oil Change (See photo receipt). $506 total.
- 4 New 195/60/14 Falken Azeni Tires. Mounted and Balanced. (One of the best tires available. See photo receipt). $556 total.
- 4 New Enkei RPF1 14x7 Gold Wheels (Only a dozen or sets in this color are sent to the US every year from Japan. One of the lightest wheels available at 8.6lbs). $800 total shipped from Good-Win Racing. (See photo receipt).
- Four wheel alignment. $100 total.
- New NKG Spark Plugs and Wires. $41 shipped from EBay.
- Black Gorilla Spline Lug Nuts. $33 shipped from EBay.
- Used Black Soft Top with Glass Already On The Frame and Black Leather Cover. Still in their boxes, but opened for photos. Haven't had a chance to install them. I will place it in the car or send it in the box if picked up or shipped in a closed carrier. Comes with all the parts and rain rail (seen in photos). $400 shipped from Ebay. (Got a great deal!)
- New battery. $140 from Advanced Auto Parts.
- Cockpit cover. Great to keep the dust out of the car when stored in the garage. Light weather protection from outside elements as well from what I read. $45 from EBay.
- Removed seats and then vacuumed interior, and steam cleaned all interior carpets and seats. Free.
More interior/exterior photos, the soft top and its hardware, and other parts can be seen on myphotobucket page! Use Google and search "uknowhim21photobucket"It should be the first link. Then click on the "Miata" album. EBaydoesn't allow me to include the actual link. Thank you!
This fine classic vehicle is ready for a new home. If you have any questions, please message or call me at 201-370-9156. My name is Rob. Thank you.On Nov-06-16 at 15:21:40 PST, seller added the following information:
To clarify further, the car was sprayed in a gray primer by the previous owner, in preparation for the car to be repainted. This is color is not due to a rattle can spray paint job.