1994 MAZDA 929 NICEST IN COUNTRY VERY RARE LOADED CARFAX ONLY 32K! NO RESERVE!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: 929
- SubModel: NO RESERVE!, VERY RARE, Timing Belt Just Done!
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Base Sedan 4-Door
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 32,460
- VIN: JM1HD4612R0300036
- Color: Black Forest Pearl
- Engine size: 3.0L 2954CC 180Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Mazda 929 NO RESERVE!, VERY RARE, Timing Belt Just Done!
1994 MAZDA 929 LUXURY SEDAN VERY RARE CLEAN CARFAX TIMING BELT AND MORE JUST DONE SUPER CLEAN ONLY 34,000 ORIGINAL MILES NORESERVE AUCTION!
NO RESERVE AUCTION ENDS SATURDAYOCTOBER 15TH AT 9:30PM EASTERN!
PLEASE CALL OR TEXT MARIO ANYTIME AT (518) 788-8965 WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO MAKE A DEAL!
Note *There are 116 HD Pictures of the entire vehicle, the last pictures are the engine compartment * *If they aren't loading try refreshing page and make sure you are scrolling through the center of the listing*
Overview and Options:
- This is a One-Of-A-Kind Find with only 32,460 original miles! These cars are extremely hard to find, and this should be the cleanest and lowest mileage that I have been able to find ever for sale....
- The car has spent it's whole life in the Washington D.C. Area, Female Owned, Driven Just 1,475 miles a year!
- Clean Carfax, Clean Autocheck Vehicle History Reports, Non-Smoker
- Just Traded into Mazda/VW Dealership on a New Car
HUGE SERVICE JUST DONE BY US!
- Brand New Timing Belt and Water Pump, Tensioner, Pulleys, and Labor
- Brand NewValve Lifters and Labor
- Brand NewIntake Manifold Gasket and Labor
- Brand New Spark Plugs, Wires, and Labor
- Brand New Alternator and Labor
- Brand New Transmission Range Sensor and Labor
- Brand New Oil and Filter Change
-3.0L DOHC V6 Engine, Automatic Transmission, Rear-Wheel-Drive
- Dual Power Heated Leather Seats
- "Roof Solar Vent" (Trickle Charges Battery, Removes Heat from Interior Cabin")
- Power Sunroof
- Ice Cold Air Conditioning w/Digital Climate Control
- Power Windows, Locks, Mirrors
- Tilt Steering
- Steering Wheel Radio Controls
- Cruise Control
- 4-Wheel-ABS Brakes
- Keyless Entry
- Alloy Wheels
- and More!
The "Black Forest Pearl" paint shines beautifully, and is a great looking color. There is actually a hint of green in it with direct sunlight. The car is extremely clean and has a great look to it. The front bumper has two small scuffs, a door ding in the right rear quarter panel, and a scratch on the right front fender. Other than that, this must be the cleanest 929 in the country. There is absolutely no rust on the car. The wheels are clean as well. The undercarriage is also very nice with no rust to mention.
The interior is unbelievably clean. The carpets, dashboard, seats, headliner, and glass are all pristine. There are absolutely no smoke smells, burns, or marks inside. There is also an unused cigarette lighter included. All of the electronics are functioning as they should. The headliner material on the inside of the A and B pillars are sagging a bit.
This 929 runs and drives absolutely great. The 3.0L Starts immediately and runs great. The transmission shifts very smoothly. The car goes straight down the road with no rattles, shakes, or pulls. The brakes feel strong. The A/C is ice cold, and everything else is working as it should. The speedometer bounces around a little bit below 10-15mph, but otherwise works as it should.
THIS IS A NORESERVE AUCTION, HIGH BID WINS! GOOD LUCK!
TERMS OF SALE:
**Clean and Clear Title In Hand** **NO Extra Dealer Fees**
Our address is ;
Signature Auto Ranch
106 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer NY 12144
FACILITY # 7120770
A $500 Deposit on paypal must be made within48 hoursof the end of auction if full payment can't be made in that time. Our paypaladdress is email@example.com. Full payment must be made within five (5) days after the end of the auction. This payment can be made in the form of an overnight certified bank check, a bank-to bank wire transfer, or cash in person. We do not accept personal checks or business checks.
After full payment is made and cleared, I release and overnight the title and bill of sale to the buyer. The buyer would then have the opportunity to register the vehicle in his/her state.
AlbanyInternational Airport is about 20 minutes away, I would be more than happy to pick you up there. The Rensselaer Amtrak station is about 5 minutes away.
I have two shipping companies that I have dealt with for years, I would be more than happy to arrange that for you.
New York Customers are responsible for a $21 NYS inspection fee, any potential registration fees, and their particular local Counties sales tax (usually between 7-8.75%).
TEMPORARY TAGS MAY OR MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DEPENDING ON THE DEAL, PLEASE CALL/MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY....
ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD AS/IS WITH NOEXPRESSEDOR IMPLIED WARRANTY