1991 Mazda RX-7 Convertible ***Head Turner or Daily Driver*** Original Miles
Price: US $7,250.00 Item location: Overland Park, Kansas, United States
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: custom
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 113,000
- VIN: jm1fc3528m0904780
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Rotary
- Number of cylinders: 3
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: custom red and black leather
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Mazda RX-7Thank you for looking at my 1991 Mazda RX7 convertible. This car turns heads wherever It goes. I get asked what kind of car it is it is every single time I drive it. My phone number is 417-619-8664. Please only call if you are a serious buyer. Please read the entire description and look at the pictures before bidding. Ask questions before bidding. I have tried to mention all the defects and include pictures. I have the title in hand. Buyer is responsible for pickup/delivery/shipping of the vehicle if you so choose. Please note: There will be a 500.00 deposit upon winning the vehicle. No Financing.
I have owned this car for almost 20 Years and put just over 35,000 miles on it. The car came from the famous Garland Texas (for those of you that really love RX-7's). My plan was to give it to my son but that plan has changed. This car was a gift from my father when I was in high school and it has ALWAYS been protected from the elements. Most of my income for many years went into this car to make it fun and UNIQUE. I spent six years in the Navy -This car was stored and maintained by my father - As I grew professionally - This car moved and stayed in the garage with me (not that I lived in a garage) - I have decided to take every dollar and put it toward a college fund for my son.
- Very recent maintenance work by Rotary Doctor in Neosho Mo with 100% clean bill of health. will provide receipt. This included replacement of Oil Metering Pump. Contact available if you want to speak to them.
- 113,036 original miles (posting of the ad (probably will not move much)
- Engine and transmission have been rebuilt - approximately 90 k
- Custom wheels with no noticeable signs of pitting or corrosion (key and locks included)
- Alpine alarm system installed by CarFi with keyless entry, remote start and proximity sensors (alarm sounds if top is down and someone reaches inside)
- Turbo II hood - painted and racing strip to match car)
- New top
- Cover for top when down (appears to be original equipment)
- Custom Italian Leather seats
- Custom black and red floor mats
- Custom Cold air intake
- Touch screen DVD in-dash unit
- Two amplifiers: one Alpine that powers all the mids and high speakers, one PPI that powers the subs located behind the seats in custom fiberglass box mounted completely out of sight and does not affect top opening or closing (does delete spare tire - not included)
- Brakes and rotors are all good and check out.
- Lowered 3 inches with lowering springs, with custom low profile chrome wheels and tires
- Air induction headlight cover (Original Headlight cover included)
- Custom exhaust with dual chrome tips - This makes the car have a distinct sound. The car can get very loud when you rev the engine. The exhaust was built that way.
Please see the included pictures for a detailed view Overall condition is great. Overall the car has very shiny paint - a result of years of storage and waxing regularly - there is slight signs of highway use in the front end as a result of rock chips etc. Should be an easy fix if you choose.-Turbo II vent has crack in left side (see picture) but could easily be repaired as it can be removed from hood with a few screws.-Drivers side mirror has crack - simple fix with a new mirror and a few screws-Inside the same mirror has cracked plastic - sign of age but not easily noticed-Right passenger quarter panel has ding and chip in paint above wheel (see pictures)- Trunk used to have spoiler (slight signs of wear where it was and holes are covered by industrial covers (waterproof and look good if you want to put another spoiler on)Rear bumper has some spider webbing in paint from some time in the last 20 yearsOther expected paint wear for a 25 year old vehicle. Again, glossy paint!
Call me at 417-619-8664 with questions. Thanks and happy bidding!