CLASSIC 1993 MAZDA RX7 TWIN TURBO! TWO-OWNER ALL ORIGINAL CALIF. CAR 53K MILES!
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- Trim: RX7
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 53,600
- VIN: jm1fd3318p0204673
- Engine size: 1.3 LITER TWIN TURBO ROTARY
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Mazda RX-7
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this cool classic 1993 Mazda RX7 twin turbo coupe!
Finished in Montego blue over tan leather hides, this TWO-OWNER, accident-free always California specimen has been driven just over53,600 miles since new. It sports a great running unmodified 1.3 liter 255 horsepower twin turbo rotary engine mated to a rare 4 speed AUTOMATIC transmission with sopping power is provided by four wheel disc brakes. Other features include COLD air conditioning, electric windows and sunroof, factory Bose stereo, leather seating, driver side airbag, rear spoiler and original alloy wheels with near new rubber.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this car is in GOOD 99.99% RUST-FREE DRY AND CLEAN ORIGINAL CONDITION THROUGHOUT! The Montego blue paint finish looks to be all original with good overall shine with some definite clear-coat failure on the roof, rear bumper and spoiler. There are also typical rock nicks, scratches, fading and other cosmetic blemishes.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this car is in EXCELLENT original condition overall. All guages and controls work as they should including cold a/c. Imperfections inside the car include light wear on the driver seat leather, wear and cracking on the top of the instrument cluster and the factory audio system powers up but not working well. Overall, almost 25 years later, this is still one beautiful, comfortable cockpit.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1993 RX7 starts perfectly with very smooth running powerful twin turbo engine, crisp shifting transmission, tight and responsive steering with excellent handling and fabulous highway tracking with no shakes, shimmies or rattles. The rear suspension is a bit clunky/noisy. This is a fun and satisfying little sports car!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1993 MAZDAwill besold with clear and clear California title and current registration. California buyers will receive current smog certificate. IT WILL BE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. I invite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.