Mazda Rx-7 R1 (Stock, Super Clean)
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- SubModel: R1
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: R1
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 47,700
- VIN: JM1FD3310P0206353
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1.3L Rotary
- Number of cylinders: 2 Rotors
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: Dual Oil Coolers, Front Spoiler, Rear Spoiler, MP3/USB/Aux, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Mazda RX-7 R1
1993 Mazda Rx-7 R1
Clean Title. Zero Accidents. Title in hand. Non-Smoker. All Manuals.
Model:RX-7 R1 Edition
Color:Red Exterior/ Black Interior
Location: (US State/Canada/Int):FL
The car is in excellent condition, runs like a champ. It has been meticulously wellmaintained of over the years. It sleeps in the garage every night. It has mainly been driven as a weekend car. I have maintenance records that date all the way back to 1993. I even have the window sticker from the dealership. The reason why I am selling it is because I move around the country a lot, and I am looking to transfer back to the west coast soon.
The car is in STOCK condition (A stock RX-7 is extremely hard to find, especially an R1 model). If you do some searching around, you will find this to be true. Most Rx-7's on the market are automatics, high mileage, and far from being stock.
This car has been to all scheduled maintenance, with oil changes happening on a regular basis.
Recent maintenance to the car includes:
- A new Exedy clutch, flywheel, and fork.
- New master and slave cylinders.
- Replaced radiator hoses.
- New Battery, Air Filters, and Spark Plugs.
Here is how I rate the condition of the car:
Engine & Drivetrain 10/10: It sounds and runs great. The engine runs smoothly, and the twin-turbos provide plenty of boost. The engine bay is very CLEAN and tended to regularly.
Body 9.5/10: The body of the car looks great. There are no alignment issues. There is a small ding or two on the driver/passenger doors, but they are hard to notice.
Paint 9/10:The paint is in excellent condition for being 23 years old. The red is vibrant and really shines in the sun light. The car is waxed on a regular basis. There are no scratches. The car has been garage kept.... every night. When not in regular usage, it is covered. The side mirrors, and rear spoiler are made of a plastic material, and over the years, they have become a bit faded. This can be easily restored. On the Passenger mirror, there is a small piece of paint missing.
Interior Upholstery 10/10: No smoking it this car, ever. Or drinks!! It even has the original floor mats!
Interior Console 7/10:The instrument cluster looks new, and all work perfectly. The center console, between the seats where the e-brake and shifter are, has some rubbing and scrapes on it.Structurallyit is sound.
Windows 10/10: No cracks or defects of any kind. They were tinted professionally, and are in legal limits.
**Additional items this car comes with:**
Authentic Mazda Rx-7 cover! (This is impossible to get now.)
Stock flywheel (nothing wrong with it)
Extra set of engine belts (good to have handy just incase)
Stainless steel brake lines (never got around to having them installed).
Stock floor mats, spare tire, and jack set.
About the 1993 Mazda Rx-7 R1 Edition:
“In 1993, the R1 was the "purest of the pure". A limited-edition, racetrack oriented, car,. the R1 was only available in Vintage Red, Brilliant Black, and the rarest -- Competition Yellow Mica. Features exclusive to this model were dual oil coolers, standard front and rear spoilers, functional brake cooling ducts, stiffer shock absorbers, Pirelli Z-rated rubber and synthetic suede seating that reduced driver movement during high-G turning or braking.”
Mechanical Standard Features
- 2-rotor inline rotary engine with sequential twin turbochargers, air-to-air intercooler, and electronic fuel injection.
- Engine oil cooler
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Power Plant Frame (PPF)
- Torsen torque-sensing limited-slip differential
- Fully independent double-wishbone suspension with rear shock-tower support brace
- Rack-and-pinion steering with engine-rpm-sensing variable power assist
- Power-assisted 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes with aluminum 4-piston front calipers and ducted backing plates
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
Exterior Standard Features
- 16-inch aluminum alloy wheels
- Dual aerodynamic body-color power mirrors
- Tinted glass
- Retractable halogen headlights
- Lightweight aluminum hood
Interior Standard Features
- Highback bucket seats with seatback recliners
- Sport cloth upholstery
- Dual storage compartments behind seats
- Power windows and door locks
- Remote liftgate and fuel door releases
- 9000-rpm tachometer with 8000-rpm redline
- 180-mph speedometer
- Gauges for oil pressure and engine coolant temperature
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel, handbrake grip, and transmission shift knob
- Driver's side air bag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)
- Drilled aluminum clutch and brake pedals (manual trans. only)
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Heater/defroster with 4-speed blower and side-window demisters
- Air Conditioning
- AM/FM/CD stereo sound with five speakers and automatic power antenna
Rx-7's tend to sell fast, so don't wait and miss out.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
I am happy to take additional photos if needed.
I will only accept Cashiers Checks or Money Orders from well known financial institutions.
Thanks for looking!