1989 Mazda Turbo RX-7 Project Car
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GTU Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 111,000
- VIN: JM1FC3311K0702693
- Color: White
- Engine size: 1.3L 1308CC R2 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 2
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: Moonroof, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Mazda RX-7
I started this project about a decade ago, and had other things come up so it sat for many years.
I don't have passion for it any more though, and would like to see someone else enjoy it.
I am not the original owner, but I have owned this car for the past 10 years.
1989 GTU which has been completely Turbo II swapped with the following:
- Series 4 Turbo II engine with mild port job, decent compression, was running in another vehicle for years in a friend’s hobby car and ran well.
- S4 Turbo II transmission
- S4 Turbo II driveshaft
- S4 Turbo II rear differential
- S4 Turbo II brakes all the way around
- Factory S4 Turbo
- Factory primary injectors, 1600 CC bosch secondary injectors
- Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
- Series 5 Alternator
- Taurus 6 blade cooling fan
- Afco custom Radiator
- Front mount intercooler & plumbing (minus the throttle body elbow or adapter)
- GReddy Type S blow off valve
- Haltech E6X Standalone ECU – Flying lead harness, 3 bar map sensor
- 3" downpipemidpipe to a stock exhaust
- ACT Z65-HDSS - HD/Perf Street Sprung clutch
- Battery is relocated behind passenger seat
Please email with any questions.