1992 Mazda Miata MX-5 Convertible Coupe 2 Door Metallic Hood Custom Wheels
Price: US $2,650.00 Item location: Chico, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: MX-5 Miata
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Base coupe 2 door with metallic hood
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 181,000
- VIN: jm1na3518n1315135
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1600 cc
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Mazda MX-5 Miata1992 MAZDA MIATA MX-52 DOOR CONVERTIBLE COUPE
1992 Red Mazda Miata MX-5 Convertible Coupe. 2 Door. Tan Leather seats. CLEAR TITLE.
Great engine and 5 speed manual transmission. 181,000 miles, ut engine is in excellent condition and this car will easily go 300,000 + with no major issues. REALLY FUN TO DRIVE! I bought this car from my
nephew who is a master mechanic. He babied it and took excellent care of it. He has kept the engine in pristine condition, nd maintained it very well. Since purchasing it, 've put no more than 1000 miles on it.
1600 cc CLEAN 4 cylinder engine. 5 Speed Manual transmission. I believe it has anti lock breaks. I do not know if it is power steering or not. I can't tell. Seems easy to drive. I know very little about cars, ut any
questions I receive, will ask my nephew who completely babied this car. He also had it lowered to make it more sporty to drive, nd put on (or turned existing hood) into a metallic hood, hich he instructed me to
keep nicely polished. I have no idea how to polish it so I just let him do it when he visits. He seriously spends hours polishing this hood. This car has some cosmetic wear, ut it has been well cared for and still has a
LOT of life left in it. It's a great, porty car for around town. I have driven it to Bay Area and Fresno, nce time each (4 and 5 hours from Chico), nd it did just fine. Just had brand new heater core & battery put in, nd
an oil change. It isnot leaking or burning oil from what I can tell.
Car is currently "non-op'd" as I haven't driven it for several months other than to start it up now and then. However, have a certificate from the DMV allowing it to be driven from point A to point B for the next few
weeks. License plates were personalized and returned to my nephew per his request. New owner will need to register car to receive new plates. Just passed smog two weeks ago, hich I have certificate for.
Issues with the car:
1. The manual window roller handles are off (I have one of them). I've replaced them with similar sized vice grips, hich makes it look really cool. And they are very functional.
2. The leather seats are naturally worn a bit but not terribly
3. Has no air bags, ecause the steering wheel was replaced to a more sporty one. The steering wheel is really nice, ut occasionally it needs bolts tightened.
4. The convertible top's back window is a bit weathered, ight just need thorough cleaning. Convertible top is fully intact with no rips, oles or tears.
Awesome things about the car:
1. It's really fun to drive
2. It never breaks down
3. It gets 26-30 mpg
4. It has awesome wheels with center wheel things (don't know what they're called), hat are valued over $200 each (just the center things). The wheels themselves were also expensive. The wheels make the care look
5. Has CLEAR title, ust needs to be registered in new owners name. Passed smog with valid certification three weeks ago.
6. Has new heater core and battery
7. Did I mention that its REALLY fun to drive and never breaks down? It really is a great little car.
LOCAL PICK UP - OR CAN DELIVER WITHIN 150 MILES OF CHICO, A. (approx 90 miles north of Sacramento), or small delivery charge depending on location.
WILL ONLY ACCEPT CASH OR PAYPAL
NO CASHIERS CHECKS
THANK YOU FOR BROWSING
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS AWESOME, PORTY, ADASS, ONVERTIBLE MIATA!