1987 Mazda RX-7 Sport Package Coupe
Price: US $9,995.00 Item location: North Aurora, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- SubModel: Sport Package
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Sport Package Coupe
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 35,900
- VIN: JM1FC3311H0538533
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1.3L 1308CC R2 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 2
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Mazda RX-7 Sport PackageAMAZING condition & low mileage.
1987 Mazda RX7 Coupe
This is a super clean and reliably running S4. Very rare sport package. No winters, lways garaged! A collector caliber car, ll it would need is a paint job. I was reliving my college days when I picked this car up. I had a 1987 Turbo back then. I was drawn to this rareexampleof sport package car. The sport package was arareoption in 1987 & 1988, t combined the lightweight of the base model with the performance features of the GXL and Turbo models; including 15" wheels / tires, arger disc brakes, tiffer suspension, igger anti-sway bars, nd a limited slip differential plus an aero kit including the deeper sides of the front air dam, ide rear wheel spats, nd a small lip type rear spoiler. All that with no extra weight in the poweraccessories= roll up windows, anual mirrors, anual locks, nd NO sunroof. There is a bit more headroom in this car vs. a RX7 with a sunroof if you are looking for atrackcar with room for your helmet. Very muchlikethe ultra-rare and sought after GTUs of the later S5 series.
2015 tax situation forces me to part w/ it as I have too many garage projects to justify keeping.
- Clean Carfax & AutoCheck.
- 100% original / unmodified except radio & antenna.
- Super clean interior, o rips, ears, r dash cracks.
- Exterior in great shape. No rust, aint is shiny.
- Mechanically solid.A/C works and is ice cold.
- Rotory specialist inspected & tested compression: Front Rotor @ 124psi / Rear Rotor @ 128psi.
- Replaced: shift tower seal, rans extension seal, il press hose crush seals & oil pan gasket.
- Full tune up; NGK plugs, agnecore wires, dle, ir & fuel filters, il change, 2 sensor.
- Have receipts.
- Runs perfect, dles nices, evs freely. Cold start is no problem.
- Mazdatrix oil filler cap and dipstick knob
- Comes w/ a stack of org books, anuals, -ring binder full original sales brochures, rint ads, agazine articles. See the last pic.
- Wiper switch not function on the IIsettingorintermittent, utwiperswork fine on the I setting. Commonissuesand it requirespullingtheswitchand cleaning out the terminals, aybe a new switch, just have not bothered to do it.
- A few dings & scratches not out of ordinary for 30 y/o car. Can be shone in more detailed pics, lease ask. No ding bigger than a golf ball, o scratch longer than 4". Hard to see in the listing pictures.
- Interior center HVAC vent trim cracked.
No warranties are present or implied.
$500 non-refundable deposit due upon buy it now / offer acceptance. Balance due in cash or certified funds prior to release of the vehicle.
Buyer must pick up in person orarrangeshipping, can help with this process and will meet with the shipper when necessary.