1993 Mazda RX-7 FD3S Touring Coupe 2-Door 1.3L
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Touring Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 55,313
- VIN: JM1FD3317P0206902
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 1.3L 1308CC R2 GAS Turbocharged
- Number of cylinders: 2
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Mazda RX-7
· 55,300 Original Miles, 3 RX7 Touring, lack exterior, an interior. Clean Carfax with no accidents, lean PA title. Very hard to find with this mileage and condition. Black paint shines nicely although it is not without flaws. There are a few dings and touched up stone chips. Most of the paint appears to be original but I do see some evidence of a touch in on the rear driver’s quarter and the front passenger fender. There is no clear coat peeling. I would rate the paint a 7/8 out of 10. Absolutely no rust anywhere on the car.
· Engine just rebuilt with less than 50 miles. Not just a soft seal refresh. Rebuilt with Atkins apex seals, ew side seals, orner seals, ll o-rings and gaskets, ain bearings, ew oil control rings and springs, ll new springs, hermal bypass pellet. Side seals clearance between .002 and .004. I used the original 55,000 mile engine for the rebuild. It had a coolant seal failure. Complete silicone vacuum hose job. Sequential turbos work as they should and are also the original turbos. Car idles solid and has 100PSI on all faces so far, ill increase with break in. I have the compression results and can also test for the buyer in person. I did the rebuild. I am an FD RX& enthusiast and have been into these cars for the last 15 years.
WALK AROUND VIDEO LINKclick for movie
· New coolant hoses throughout.
· New fuel filter.
· Metal air separation tank and aluminum radiator, ew thermostat and water pump.
· Transmission shifts great, o grinding 2nd or 5th gear. No suspension clunks. Short shifter with Greddy shift knob.
· Handles and drives great. New Falken tires.
· Slotted brake rotors.
· Interior is super clean. Bose system was removed and the trunk carpet replaced with stock Non-Bose carpet. I would rate the interior a 9 out of ten. All of the trim pieces in the interior have been professionally refinished. They all look brand new. Map pocket door is also still intact.
· Air conditioning blows cold.
· Greddy cat-back exhaust.
· Greddy downpipe.
· Greddy strut tower bar.
· Greddy turbo timer.
· If you are in the market for a tastefully modified RX7 but still close to stock and clean, his is the car.
· Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
· This car is being sold as is with no warranties expressed or implied.