2002 Lotus Seven by Superformance
Price: US $12,445.00 Item location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lotus
- Model: Super Seven
- SubModel: S1
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 14,000
- VIN: AC9CSLK201SPS0045
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 4 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 Lotus Super Seven S1I am reluctantly offering my 2002 Superformance S1 for sale. This car has less than 14,000 miles and is registered as a 1960 Lotus Super Seven in Texas. The car is # 45 of a total production run of 53 cars. The car was manufactured in South Africa and shipped to the U.S. as a fully assembled vehicle. The engine and drive train were professionally installed.
The car is in excellent condition.
- Tube frame, 350 lbs with engine and transmission
- High quality fiberglass and aluminum body
- Front suspension is as adjustable as a pure open-wheel race car
- Rear suspension is a solid rear axel with Mumford link system to keep weight low
- Good sized lockable trunk (approx. 5 cubic feet) with a solid cover
- Car comes with removable doors, liding windows and convertible top.
- Lockable glove box, resh air ventilation with two speed fan assist, eat and a windshield with electronic defrost.
- The interior has a carbon fiber dash with oil pressure, ach, il temp., ater temp, peedo and clock.
- 10" steering wheel (removable and lockable)
- Seats are a great fit with 4 point Willans harnesses
- Two tone paint (black and silver) with chrome headlights, hrome gas cap and side exhaust.
- Custom car cover.
- Ford Z-tech 2 liter 16 valve duel overhead cam engine
- Weber Webcon Alpha Gold Fuel Injection
- 5 speed very smooth and fast shifting short throw Ford T-9 transmission
- 4 piston Willowood Calipers on all 4 wheels
- Dual master cylinders with brake bias adjustment